Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could sell Tevez and Dzeko this summer. We could easily play like this next season:

-----------AGUERO---------
HAZARD---NASRI---SILVA

With Balotelli and Guidetti on the bench, with the option of pushing Yaya or Milner up front. I also think we may look to offload A.J as well as K.Toure and all of the loanees like Cruz, Ade, Weiss and the rest. Apart from Hazard i think we may buy another Centre back but apart from that, that's it. 2 in, 5(ish) out. This would reduce the wage bill dramatically.

Blue Phil said:
I think we could sell Tevez and Dzeko this summer. We could easily play like this next season:

HAZARD---NASRI---SILVA

With Balotelli and Guidetti on the bench, with the option of pushing Yaya or Milner up front. I also think we may look to offload A.J as well as K.Toure and all of the loanees like Cruz, Ade, Weiss and the rest. Apart from Hazard i think we may buy another Centre back but apart from that, that's it. 2 in, 5(ish) out. This would reduce the wage bill dramatically.

but would cripple our squad depth.

Andouble said:
Blue Phil said:

HAZARD---NASRI---SILVA

but would cripple our squad depth.

Not to mention that going into the season with only 2 top level strikers would be absolute madness....

MCFC-alan88 said:
hertsblue said:
avoidconfusion said:
The guy is an attention whore, acting like a proper ****.

This
I think its Utd he will go to. Seems ideal for them with this attitude. Utd's away kit is Blue (ish). We are pretty good and honest in our dealings in the market. If it was us im sure we would have told him not to say anything before its complete

Um.. What attitude?

He hasn't actually done anything wrong, nor has he done anything to question is personality.
He did a video in which he looked at numerous teams and said whether or not he would play for them. Slightly arrogant, nothing wrong with it in my book, it can be a good thing.

MSP said:
There's no chance we can stay inside FFPR rules for next 2-3 seasons at least so I guess we don't care too much about it despite publicly saying we are.
hows that?

the extra revenue we will get next season

league finish a couple of millions
new shirt sponsorship from 6 to 26 millions
CL probably around 40 millions because we get 40 percent of the TV revenue.
Etihad sponsor deal 40 million

selling players, increased fanbase thanks to Asia tour and as PL winners.

i Belive we will have at least an extra 100 millions,

pudge said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
hertsblue said:
This
I think its Utd he will go to. Seems ideal for them with this attitude. Utd's away kit is Blue (ish). We are pretty good and honest in our dealings in the market. If it was us im sure we would have told him not to say anything before its complete

Um.. What attitude?

He hasn't actually done anything wrong, nor has he done anything to question is personality.
He did a video in which he looked at numerous teams and said whether or not he would play for them. Slightly arrogant, nothing wrong with it in my book, it can be a good thing.

Nike did a video... which they hoped to get viral by fans contributing their opinions. Gone wrong for Hazard tho if you look at the comments on that video.

zeven said:
MSP said:
There's no chance we can stay inside FFPR rules for next 2-3 seasons at least so I guess we don't care too much about it despite publicly saying we are.
hows that?

Still not enough for next few years..

I don't doubt we'd make it in some 10 years but in 5 years, no chance if we continue to buy top players and pay top wages.

We're still far, far away from teams like RM, Barcelona, United, Liverpool, even Chelsea, Milan or Inter MIlan in terms of fanbase and that is most important thing to boost the revenue.

Last season we were 170 millions in minus, on the summer we spent new 70 millions for transfer fees and wages got even bigger. 2012 is the year where the limit is 45 millions and there's no chance we could be inside that.
We need more time.

But if we want to stay competitive we had to do it like we did and if UEFA wouldn't be flexible I believe we would challenge it legally. And win.

Greyco said:
pudge said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Um.. What attitude?

Nike did a video... which they hoped to get viral by fans contributing their opinions. Gone wrong for Hazard tho if you look at the comments on that video.
He shouldn't have done the video in my opinion, his last line sums up why he shouldn't have;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLtMdA4SWvQ[/youtube]

zeven said:
MSP said:
hows that?

Add in the £60.7 million we got from TV this year.

People have to remember, even though he seems to have been around forever, he is still only 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.