Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of rags i know are claiming that he has chosen united over us. Now while we all know rags are full of shit I was just wondering if anyone had heard any latest news on Hazard? and is it a practical done deal to take him to city?
cheers

city91 said:
A couple of rags i know are claiming that he has chosen united over us. Now while we all know rags are full of shit I was just wondering if anyone had heard any latest news on Hazard? and is it a practical done deal to take him to city?
cheers

The rags are this close | | to signing Kagawa from Dortmund, and he is much like Hazard and it's either/or so they will not buy both of them.

Rags shopping in the bargain bin again but it has to be said Kagawa is a true bargain, much better than the overrated Little Pee-Pee.

LoveCity said:
city91 said:
cheers

The rags are this close | | to signing Kagawa from Dortmund, and he is much like Hazard and it's either/or so they will not buy both of them.

Rags shopping in the bargain bin again but it has to be said Kagawa is a true bargain, much better than the overrated Little Pee-Pee.
let's have the Bale boyo as well then!!

lee-mcfc said:
his brother apparently
kylianHazard ‏ @KylianHazard
simple city champion :)

and Eden replies to one of Kylian's tweets....

Eden hazard ‏ @hazardeden10
@KylianHazard merci mon petit.

To be stricly accurate a friend of Kylian tweets to Kylian 'United or City I keep the secret' Kylian replies 'easy City are the champions'. Also one of 60 or so people Eden follows on Twitter is Vinnie.

As Lee says Kylian is defo his brother.

I know I have too much time on my hands but it gave me break from watching Sundays highlights again.

MSP said:
zeven said:
MSP said:
There's no chance we can stay inside FFPR rules for next 2-3 seasons at least so I guess we don't care too much about it despite publicly saying we are.
hows that?

the extra revenue we will get next season

league finish a couple of millions
new shirt sponsorship from 6 to 26 millions
CL probably around 40 millions because we get 40 percent of the TV revenue.
Etihad sponsor deal 40 million

selling players, increased fanbase thanks to Asia tour and as PL winners.

i Belive we will have at least an extra 100 millions,

Still not enough for next few years..

I don't doubt we'd make it in some 10 years but in 5 years, no chance if we continue to buy top players and pay top wages.

We're still far, far away from teams like RM, Barcelona, United, Liverpool, even Chelsea, Milan or Inter MIlan in terms of fanbase and that is most important thing to boost the revenue.

Last season we were 170 millions in minus, on the summer we spent new 70 millions for transfer fees and wages got even bigger. 2012 is the year where the limit is 45 millions and there's no chance we could be inside that.
We need more time.

But if we want to stay competitive we had to do it like we did and if UEFA wouldn't be flexible I believe we would challenge it legally. And win.

You're wrong fella.

Has to be remembered that the accounts we file at year end are completely different to the ones used for FFP.

Do you really think that our owners are that stupid as to win the Prem without knowledge that we'll comply with FFP?

Don't believe all the shit you read in the papers...

Rammy Blue said:
MSP said:
zeven said:
hows that?

I don't doubt we'd make it in some 10 years but in 5 years, no chance if we continue to buy top players and pay top wages.

We're still far, far away from teams like RM, Barcelona, United, Liverpool, even Chelsea, Milan or Inter MIlan in terms of fanbase and that is most important thing to boost the revenue.

Last season we were 170 millions in minus, on the summer we spent new 70 millions for transfer fees and wages got even bigger. 2012 is the year where the limit is 45 millions and there's no chance we could be inside that.
We need more time.

But if we want to stay competitive we had to do it like we did and if UEFA wouldn't be flexible I believe we would challenge it legally. And win.

You're wrong fella.

Has to be remembered that the accounts we file at year end are completely different to the ones used for FFP.

Do you really think that our owners are that stupid as to win the Prem without knowledge that we'll comply with FFP?

Tbf i dont know how were gonna do it, but our owner + Khaldoon seem like very very smart men im sure they'll find a way.

Rammy Blue said:
MSP said:
zeven said:
hows that?

We need more time.

You're wrong fella.

I don't give a crap about papers but do about common sense..

No chance we are able to generate enough revenue to deal with transfer fees and wages we're paying yet. It's long way to go - I have access to some significant example of football market and I know that number of City fans are still 10 times less worldwide than Chelsea ones, and it gets only worse comparing it to Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Barcelona or Real MAdrid. That's where money is and we're far away from generating it enough to deal with expenses on the level we currently are, it's a common sense really, no matter how optimistic we are privately.

Our owners are using one of two strategies at the moment:

1. to assure UEFA we're going in right direction and our failings to meet FFPR demands are going to be dealt with soon. It's best option as it's better to stay in good relations with them.

2. If we fail to do it and UEFA plays dirty, I'm sure the people behind the club won't hesitate to fight legally against them. I'm absolutely positive UEFA can't win any FFPR related case, it's just a brutal attack on free trade policy and none of European rules can't rule in their favor.

MSP said:
Rammy Blue said:
MSP said:

We need more time.

You're wrong fella.

I don't give a crap about papers but do about common sense..

No chance we are able to generate enough revenue to deal with transfer fees and wages we're paying yet. It's long way to go - I have access to some significant example of football market and I know that number of City fans are still 10 times less worldwide than Chelsea ones, and it gets only worse comparing it to Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Barcelona or Real MAdrid. That's where money is and we're far away from generating it enough to deal with expenses on the level we currently are, it's a common sense really, no matter how optimistic we are privately.

Our owners are using one of two strategies at the moment:

1. to assure UEFA we're going in right direction and our failings to meet FFPR demands are going to be dealt with soon. It's best option as it's better to stay in good relations with them.

2. If we fail to do it and UEFA plays dirty, I'm sure the people behind the club won't hesitate to fight legally against them. I'm absolutely positive UEFA can't win any FFPR related case, it's just a brutal attack on free trade policy and none of European rules can't rule in their favor.

Still think you're wrong, our global fan base is less than those clubs granted, however that's not where we will increase revenue in the short term - that will be done by sponsorship deals.

Stop fretting, we'll be fine.

not sure about this guy if i'm being honest. although i'd like to know a bit more. to me he seems like he will be very high maintenance, will sulk if he doesnt start and will be one of these players who are really here for the money and wont get stuck in when the going gets tough. that nike advert there doesnt reflect well on the guy tbh.
tell me if i'm wrong though
would love to hear others thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.