Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our win on Sunday, and the nature of it, led to a world wide reaction and we are now on the map. Those mad five minutes mean we will now be a lot of world wide neutrals preferred team. My friends in Turkey are going City mad since the win ( and the shops are now full of replica city kits!!!!!!!) it would not surprise me if we followed through with a mega purchase this summer which would nail down our world wide profile.

We are champions. He is our top target. Fergie scouting Kagawa lately. Kompany being his national team captain and mate. Tweeting him etc....saying he is joining a manchester team.

His brother encouraging him to join City on twitter? Anything i missed?

The signs are there. Would be very suprised if it was anyone else than us.

The way he spoke about Ferguson and Ushited and Belhanda's story about being Hazard backup plan worry me.

Ferguson made it clear before City complete the signing of Nasri that he will not sign for them, while in Hazard case he is quite, so you never know.

Tevez City said:
The way he spoke about Ferguson and Ushited and Belhanda's story about being Hazard backup plan worry me.

Ferguson made it clear before City complete the signing of Nasri that he will not sign for them, while in Hazard case he is quite, so you never know.

It would worry me more if we did not have a back-up plan, I'm sure that the Belhanda story was a leak to get things moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.