Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
manKini-19:3 said:
Y WOULD HAZARD WANT TO JOIN A $HITEEE CLUB LIKE OURS?! IF HE WANTS TO IMPROVE AND BECOME A GREAT HE'D JOIN MAN UTD!
Would usually disapprove these and ban the fuckwit straight away but wanted to let you all see the quality of intellect we're up against here. He's gone by the way.

Phew we had a lucky escape there. With his rapier like wit, he would have made fools of us all..

Prestwich_Blue said:
Y WOULD HAZARD WANT TO JOIN A $HITEEE CLUB LIKE OURS?! IF HE WANTS TO IMPROVE AND BECOME A GREAT HE'D JOIN MAN UTD!
Would usually disapprove these and ban the fuckwit straight away but wanted to let you all see the quality of intellect we're up against here. He's gone by the way.

That's class P.B.
Cheers mate.

Tevez City said:
The way he spoke about Ferguson and Ushited and Belhanda's story about being Hazard backup plan worry me.

Ferguson made it clear before City complete the signing of Nasri that he will not sign for them, while in Hazard case he is quite, so you never know.
That's actually quite true.... Shit.

Neville Kneville said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Phew we had a lucky escape there. With his rapier like wit, he would have made fools of us all..
He'd have slaughtered me on Financial Fair Play.

I've pm'd him btw "Sir Alex - time to retire."

Rammy Blue said:
MSP said:
Rammy Blue said:
You're wrong fella.

Has to be remembered that the accounts we file at year end are completely different to the ones used for FFP.

Do you really think that our owners are that stupid as to win the Prem without knowledge that we'll comply with FFP?

Don't believe all the shit you read in the papers...

I don't give a crap about papers but do about common sense..

No chance we are able to generate enough revenue to deal with transfer fees and wages we're paying yet. It's long way to go - I have access to some significant example of football market and I know that number of City fans are still 10 times less worldwide than Chelsea ones, and it gets only worse comparing it to Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Barcelona or Real MAdrid. That's where money is and we're far away from generating it enough to deal with expenses on the level we currently are, it's a common sense really, no matter how optimistic we are privately.

Our owners are using one of two strategies at the moment:

1. to assure UEFA we're going in right direction and our failings to meet FFPR demands are going to be dealt with soon. It's best option as it's better to stay in good relations with them.

2. If we fail to do it and UEFA plays dirty, I'm sure the people behind the club won't hesitate to fight legally against them. I'm absolutely positive UEFA can't win any FFPR related case, it's just a brutal attack on free trade policy and none of European rules can't rule in their favor.

Still think you're wrong, our global fan base is less than those clubs granted, however that's not where we will increase revenue in the short term - that will be done by sponsorship deals.

Stop fretting, we'll be fine.

No worries Etihad to sponser the training kit for 200 million worked for the rags why not us

What an absolute muppet, I actually kind of miss when rags would lurk and we'd slowly weed them out, the mental capacity of some people is shocking. I'd despair if anyone like that was associated with my club.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Well spotted PB, he had me fooled for sure.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
we're using FFPR anyway to get ourselves in check, I think we'd win the challenge legally anyway but I think it's a good excuse for ADUG to say "hey, we can't keep spending £200m every summer" and forcing us into a commercially viable business whilst keeping all of us on side at the same time.

I'll add to that in that it helps us when negotiating for top stars as we can use FFPR as a reason for not being taken to the cleaners with a "City tax".

Use Hazard as an example - we'll prob pay around 25mil whereas a couple of years ago they'd be asking for 40/50mil from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.