Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if Hazard comes, will Džeko give up the Number 10 shirt and take the Number 9, like a real centre forward?

Or, will it not matter because Džeko will be gone, even though he says (or his agent says!) that he has no intention of leaving and is looking forward to next season with City?

Always thought it would be a nice gesture for a new player taking an established players number to offer to trade-in the fan's old shirt numbered shirt for a new one, if they wanted. Would imagine it would only be a few thousand shirts at the very most, and even at a wholesale type £25 with printing, it would be pocket change for ANY star player coming here at this stage!

And, no, I don't have a Džeko 10 shirt! :-D

SWP's back said:
i8rags said:
Bluefen said:
So I know someone who is indirectly connected with the club and he told me tonight that Hazard is looking for a school for is nipper (around 2yr old) and he's nailed on signed for city... Only passing on what I heard from someone I trust and has been correct about many of our past signings and comings and goings from other clubs

He also told be RVP agent was at the Etihad offices on Monday evening (need to check that thread if that's be mentioned there)
School at two, r u sure.
At what age would you look?
My advice would be, since as the starting age for school is four, I would come over make sure I was happy in England and then take my time looking for a school in an area I was happy with and that the club I had joined worked out or me.
The last thing on my mind prior to joining a new club in a new country would be where my child was going to school in two years time. Hope this helps.

ChicagoBlue said:
So, if Hazard comes, will Džeko give up the Number 10 shirt and take the Number 9, like a real centre forward?

Or, will it not matter because Džeko will be gone, even though he says (or his agent says!) that he has no intention of leaving and is looking forward to next season with City?

Always thought it would be a nice gesture for a new player taking an established players number to offer to trade-in the fan's old shirt numbered shirt for a new one, if they wanted. Would imagine it would only be a few thousand shirts at the very most, and even at a wholesale type £25 with printing, it would be pocket change for ANY star player coming here at this stage!

And, no, I don't have a Džeko 10 shirt! :-D

I'm not quite sure why this would happen. If a player takes another players number from the previous season, Then the fans shirt will also be from the previous season. New season, New shirt, and in some cases New squad numbers too.

I'm keeping the faith. We have the same old shit every window with United 'claiming' its a done deal when in reality they haven't got a pot to piss in and we've already sealed the deal.

No offence to the poster above but Hazard will be here for some 5-6 years. His child will 4-6/7 and will spend time here. If I were looking for a club I'd want to know everything about the environment and society before I joined.

the media always like to bring the rags nmae into everything!! i`m confident hes coming here. dont think we`d let ourselves lose out on a talent like his.

bluemonkey71 said:
I'm keeping the faith. We have the same old shit every window with United 'claiming' its a done deal when in reality they haven't got a pot to piss in and we've already sealed the deal.

United actually don't claim anything, all they do is crying about City's financial power and the fact that they only can get a player if he is for history and romance, lol

If he's for history and romance they can take him as far as I am concerned. But I'm pretty sure he is for future and don't give a damn about history :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.