Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is why there is such a clamour to label people WC.

IMO it was far from world class
That's your opinion, i thought it was easier to save that goal against Bournemouth tbh, when a goalkeeper saves with his feet at point blank range I will always call it WC , we have differing opinions on keepers saves and that's fair enough.

That's your opinion, i thought it was easier to save that goal against Bournemouth tbh, when a goalkeeper saves with his feet at point blank range I will always call it WC , we have differing opinions on keepers saves and that's fair enough.
The media have been conditioning you to believe that saving with your feet is world class simply because it's all the donut thief is really good at.

When Otamendi passed it back to him on the half volley and then Ederson just flicked it up and volleyed it away I was just stood there with a grin on my face. He just takes the piss.

The media have been conditioning you to believe that saving with your feet is world class simply because it's all the donut thief is really good at.
Don't you start, iv had enough of mosside on my case, it's all your own preference which saves you view as world class, nothing to do with the media.

Are blues actually arguing we could get better than Eddie for keeper, for our system?

Genuine question.

Don't you start, iv had enough of mosside on my case, it's all your own preference which saves you view as world class, nothing to do with the media.
I wasn't on your case at all simply pointing out that you have a very low criteria for determining what is world class, but that is your view so fair dos. I dont consider a keeper diving one way and the ball hitting him on the legs as a WC save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.