Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty questionable for both goals if you ask me
Really? How did he have a good chance to save either?

Unsighted for the first and the second took a deflection, other wise he would have likely easily saved it.

I feel bad for Eddie as most of the chances we concede are very high quality (from xG perspective) so he has very little chance of saving most of them.

Really? How did he have a good chance to save either?

Unsighted for the first and the second took a deflection, other wise he would have likely easily saved it.

I feel bad for Eddie as most of the chances we concede are very high quality (from xG perspective) so he has very little chance of saving most of them.
He should have saved both goals. The first was not far and hit the ground before passing the line, while the second ball passed under his hand. An excellent goalkeeper should have saved both.

How many times did we concede a goal from the first chance? Or two from the first two?

The goalkeeper is the most important player, and I think Ederson is not a top one. He is the best passer but not the best goalkeeper.

He isn't in good form, hasn't been for awhile. Not bad but not at his best either.

Christ, it's Ederson now.........blimey, no one's getting off this week.
Boggles the mind, these arguments for him being partially at fault for today’s loss.

We should just lock all of the performance threads for 24 hours so everyone can calm down and then *hopefully* have more reasonable discussions of each player’s contribution.

He should have saved both goals. The first was not far and hit the ground before passing the line, while the second ball passed under his hand. An excellent goalkeeper should have saved both.

How many times did we concede a goal from the first chance? Or two from the first two?

The goalkeeper is the most important player, and I think Ederson is not a top one. He is the best passer but not the best goalkeeper.

Get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.