Walker Stones Dinho
Cancelo Gundongan KdB Mendy
Bernardo Kun Raheem.

Not sure now. Maybe 442

Bravo
Walker Stones Dinho Mendy
Cancelo Gundo KdB Raheem
Kun. Jesús

I'd slip Raz into midfield instead of Bernado and bring in Gabby alongside Kun, but essentially yes

You're all deluded. You think hell do ok even though he got sent off in his first chance to shine..

We're fucked, and may god strike me down if I'm wrong.
Disagree wholeheartedly.
Do you honestly think you know better than Pep who knows exactly what Bravo can do and has seen him day in and out for the last 4 years?
If he really was a calamitous keeper how do you explain his playing career and success?
How do you explain the fact he has not been replaced in the squad?
The problem on Wednesday happened in front of him and far from being a fuck up he took one for the team like any real pro would and prevented us from losing that game.
He has shone in all cup games this and last season.
He will not be the reason we lose tomorrow and deserves our full backing as City fans.

Disagree wholeheartedly.
Do you honestly think you know better than Pep who knows exactly what Bravo can do and has seen him day in and out for the last 4 years?
If he really was a calamitous keeper how do you explain his playing career and success?
The problem on Wednesday happened in front of him and far from being a fuck up he took one for the team like any real pro would and prevented us from losing that game.
He will not be the reason we lose tomorrow and deserves our full backing as City fans.

^^^^ This 100%

Disagree wholeheartedly.
wasting your breath mate. Some have been waiting for this moment and are not about to miss a golden opportunity to slag the lad again - quite pitiful from so called fans imo

We need to consider the ball over the top to Sterling or Mahrez as an option here, worked for us with sane and showed up alexander Arnold in particular as vulnerable to it. Thats where we'll miss ederson additionally tomorrow. He can counter their press with a great long ball every nowand then.

Whereas the 3-5-2 worked for us in that game, it won't be as simple as one formation over 90 minutes.

Sterling may operate wide or centrralky, but I think Bernardo's close control and workrate may see him star behind the striker.

The other option is unleash de bruyne and play him there. That takes away his quarterback passing, but if he has the ball around their box consistently then more chance of things happening.

So, in summary, start with trying to catch them out, they're going to press relentlessly so we'll need that direct outlet. Bravo shouldn't be afraid to go long and wide early in the game.

Only big question for me is otamendi. Will we need his defensive combativeness against a team that won't be a threat height wise except from set pieces? The alternative is drop Fernanindo into a back four allowing an extra body in midfield or wide.

Trust Pep, even if we lose its only three wins behind, two if we do them at ours, and not even halfway through the season.

wasting your breath mate. Some have been waiting for this moment and are not about to miss a golden opportunity to slag the lad again - quite pitiful from so called fans imo
Agreed
I just don’t understand how these could claim to be supporters...it is completely against the meaning of the word!
Bravo is a world class player. He would not be here otherwise and deserves our full respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.