Ederson

Will be the biggest hit we’ve had in a long time, he’s truly one of the main reasons we’ve had the success we have over the last few years and I’ll be gutted if he goes.
That said, nobody should be holding the club to ransom and an unhappy Ederson or a distracted Ederson is not the ideal situation so if his mind is made up we have to bite the bullet and move on.
We have the squad and manager to cope but make no mistake, we are just that little bit weaker without him.

I'd imagine he's already got life changing money
Not at this level to come from this ....

Favela centennial shows Brazil communities' endurance | AP News

the thing of it is, i dont think any of those who went out there have come back to a major club, im astonished that nobody has taken a punt on laporte
His knee is broken that's why he has ended up out there, but there is talk of a Spanish move for him, he has asked to leave.

I'm sceptical about the story that Ederson has thrown his toys out of the pram because of the reaction to Ortega's save against Spurs, that just sounds like bollocks to me. I honestly doubt he'd be that petty. He clearly does want out, which is fair enough after everything he's achieved here and the money on offer from Saudi Arabia, but I don't like the attempts to sully his character and reputation.
I can’t see it being true either. A personality like that would have manifested itself way before this if it was there. On the contrary the three keepers seem to have a great relationship, as shown at the end of the CL final when the two back ups ran towards Ederson.

If Ederson would rather Ortega didn’t make saves and we lost the league he can fuck off now!
Big if
Don’t believe it personally

I don’t know this was his instagram post after that game. When all the praise was going to Ortega.

Yeah, I remember that. It was pretty vague at the time, and it's still not that clear what he actually meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.