Ederson

The perception trying to be portrayed here that ederson is some kind fragile child that would want to uproot his and his families entire life based primarily on a tiny bit of a bruised ego is an extremely hard thing to buy into for me and I find it very odd so many will just willingly accept that as true.

I'd like to think a world class goalkeeper who has to have a very strong mindset as part of his job wouldn't be so reactionary to something so minor.

Last edited:
Players come and go.
Remember when Sergio couldn't be replaced? It wasn't that long ago.
Pep will go as well, sooner or later he will be gone. And we will go on.

Yeah, I remember that. It was pretty vague at the time, and it's still not that clear what he actually meant.
Think that smack in the head was still affecting his brain at the time.

Surely he's intelligent enough to realise Pep took him off to protect him and the team. Especially as it was suspected concussion.

The usual media outlets are salivating at the idea he might leave as he's one of our attacking options.

Hope he doesn't leave.

There was a lot of disrespect across social media to Ederson. Doubt his decision would be made on that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.