Ederson

The whole thing just seems very odd.
The Saudi Pro League funded by the PIF has mostly sought either aging superstar players who have a large following to bring the league notoriety, or players who share the religious identity of the middle east and would be comfortable living and making a ridiculous wage in that area of the world.

Ederson is a goalkeeper who is a devout Christian. Why would they want to waste such a large sum + wages on him.
He isn't a (very) sexy name that is going to bring eyeballs to the league, as I think its fair to assume most average football fans don't care much about goalkeepers and aren't going to tune into a game because of a goalkeeper.
On top of the fact that his family and himself will find themselves in a country that doesn't exactly match thier devout Christian faith.

Best of luck to the guy if he decides this is the best move for him and his family to make generational wealth.
I just hope he knows what he is getting himself into, by moving a young family to a very unique part of the world.

It would make way more sense to stay at City through 26, and stay in great shape for another World Cup run with Brazil, then go off and make money somewhere like Saudi or elsewhere.

I assumed the Saudi team would play him in midfield tbh

If Ederson leaves is not because the reasons that Sam **** suggested, it's purely about money that's it no need for complicated reasons.

If Ederson leaves is not because the reasons that Sam **** suggested, it's purely about money that's it no need for complicated reasons.
Sorry. but not buying that. It may now be about money but it started with him making noise to someone about being unhappy. No one is convincing me the Saudis picked Ederson to pursue on their own devices. There are plenty of other great goalkeepers in world football and I don't see a single one going to Saudi...

Sorry. but not buying that. It may now be about money but it started with him making noise to someone about being unhappy. No one is convincing me the Saudis picked Ederson to pursue on their own devices. There are plenty of other great goalkeepers in world football and I don't see a single one going to Saudi...

He may be unhappy for various reason but using the reasons that Sam **** suggested is fucking ridicilous and i don't buy a single bit of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.