Ederson

He may be unhappy for various reason but using the reasons that Sam **** suggested is fucking ridicilous and i don't buy a single bit of it.
That we agree on. My opinion is independent from Sam Lee's statement. I'm saying timeline wise I believe Eddy wanting to leave came before the Saudis came in for him...

That we agree on. My opinion is independent from Sam Lee's statement. I'm saying timeline wise I believe Eddy wanting to leave came before the Saudis came in for him...

Yeah it's still possible he may want to leave before Saudi offer, but i still don't believe he is throwing that kind of tantrum like Sam **** suggested.

If Ederson goes - or Pep sees fit to start with Ortega even if he stays - then hopefully we see a few more teams pressing us high with a bit of confidence that Ortega isn't the best with the ball at his feet.

In reality he is. He just isn't the freak that Ederson is which has caused literally every team we play (even Madrid away), aside from Liverpool, to let him have the ball uncontested.

It'll be fun going back to seeing a goalkeeper picking out slide-through passes to the midfielders again to open up space.

Because he gets far more genuine info then anyone on here from staff, players and/or agents.
Really? Like what? There's no way any of us can determine if the info he's getting is "genuine" or not anyway. Still, the fact that he's been called out by multiple players and their wives over the years would logically lead one to believe that it's more on the side of bullshit than "genuine info."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.