Ederson

Because he gets far more genuine info then anyone on here from staff, players and/or agents.

I seriously doubt that. And I doubt a lot of what is said on here.

He guesses one thing every 4 or 5 years, and passes it as 'information' to stay relevant. Nothing against him for the record, I just dismiss most of what he claims by default.

There’s not a single solitary chance that Sam has stated what he stated without being told it first.

Why not. What code of conduct binds him to such high standards?

He is building on the back of online speculation, and having a pop at what is a controversial but topical take that some may find believable, and others will assume he has been 'told' it. I don't buy it.

I'm sceptical about the story that Ederson has thrown his toys out of the pram because of the reaction to Ortega's save against Spurs, that just sounds like bollocks to me. I honestly doubt he'd be that petty. He clearly does want out, which is fair enough after everything he's achieved here and the money on offer from Saudi Arabia, but I don't like the attempts to sully his character and reputation.
Stinks of a club leak. Make the fans turn on him so they can accept a lower fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.