Ederson

Hope Eddie stays obviously, all the videos show him happy and smiling. Doesn't help my hopes of him staying with these suggestions that James Trafford is being lined up to come back here and has asked to leave Burnley, allegedly.

Pep has always been clear, Eddie is our number one. He's my number one every day of the week, even with Ortega being as good as he is, just as long as his desire is there to be part of city and help his teammates. Otherwise it's a different question.

That said, it must be difficult choice when you get to that age as a footballer. Probably your last big contract, loadsamoney or less money and more prestige? Plus I think he has young kids, uprooting the whole family is a risk.
Be respectful if he came out and made his position known. Considering the up he’s had. Same wi any player tbh.

There’s not a single solitary chance that Sam has stated what he stated without being told it first.
He thought we were guilty in our fight against Uefa and then thought we wouldn't win at CAS.

You'd have thought his club source would have mentioned the fact we had them beat.

Read on X his wife works at City, not sure if true or the implication that she is his source is true either.

I just think he is a poor journalist that writes a lot of shite and he is a rag fan and isn't very subtle when he wants to put the knife in ie like the Uefa battle.

Sam Lee is a fucking idiot, but I'm more curious who is giving him this story. Is it someone from City? Someone from Ederson's camp? Is it coming from one of the Saudi clubs trying to weaken our position? Just a weird situation all around honestly. Even though he's a **** I'd be surprised if he was making it all up on his own.

Really hope it's all false and Eddie stays a couple more seasons. I think it's pretty obvious that he cares for the club and was devastated that he got taken out during the Tottenham game because he knew it might be his last time wearing a City shirt, and no player wants to end an incredible career like that for their club.

Regardless, fuck Sam Lee and I'm happy he got called out for that load of shite he put out on Twitter.

Sam Lee is a fucking idiot, but I'm more curious who is giving him this story. Is it someone from City? Someone from Ederson's camp? Is it coming from one of the Saudi clubs trying to weaken our position? Just a weird situation all around honestly. Even though he's a **** I'd be surprised if he was making it all up on his own.

Really hope it's all false and Eddie stays a couple more seasons. I think it's pretty obvious that he cares for the club and was devastated that he got taken out during the Tottenham game because he knew it might be his last time wearing a City shirt, and no player wants to end an incredible career like that for their club.

Regardless, fuck Sam Lee and I'm happy he got called out for that load of shite he put out on Twitter.
IMG_5557.jpeg

I think he is making it up on his own. Or rather, he is heavily embelishing rumourable familiar scenarios that he adds together.

Just can't see anyone 'giving' him 'information' of that type, i.e dressing room gossip.

Please, he has form, and it is never any actual claim he comes up with, just pure gossip on what players are supposedly feeling and why.

And surprise surprise, it is ALWAYS fucking negative, confrontational with the club, and stories of secretly harboured resentment. Funny how all our players happen to feel exactly like he does.

Aye right he fucking knows that! Players from England, Spain, France, Serbia, Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, some who don't speak English and have been in the country a year, are all confiding their most personal feelings to Sam Lee? Sure mate.

Either that or he has a 'source', someone that readily makes shit up just to claim themselves relevant, and then Sam takes it and exaggerates it further.

Either way, the net result is complete shite and almost always turns out to be complete bullshit. But hey, people love clicking it, and believing he must have some 'information'.

I think he is making it up on his own. Or rather, he is heavily embelishing rumourable familiar scenarios that he adds together.

Just can't see anyone 'giving' him 'information' of that type, i.e dressing room gossip.

Please, he has form, and it is never any actual claim he comes up with, just pure gossip on what players are supposedly feeling and why.

And surprise surprise, it is ALWAYS fucking negative, confrontational with the club, and stories of secretly harboured resentment. Funny how all our players happen to feel exactly like he does.

Aye right he fucking knows that! Players from England, Spain, France, Serbia, Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, some who don't speak English and have been in the country a year, are all confiding their most personal feelings to Sam Lee? Sure mate.

Either that or he has a 'source', someone that readily makes shit up just to claim themselves relevant, and then Sam takes it and exaggerates it further.

Either way, the net result is complete shite and almost always turns out to be complete bullshit. But hey, people love clicking it, and believing he must have some 'information'.
France?

I really don't give a shit what Sam Lee says, or any other writer, pundit, commentator. In the end it's just clickbait and I refuse to click on their garbage. It's all speculation and wearisome fairy tales.
None of it matters until something actually happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.