Ederson

I cant imagine we would replace Ederson, a 6x PL, CL & 3x PL golden glove winner, with a player that ended his only season (so far) in top flight football as 2nd choice in a team that got relegated. I have nothing against Trafford, I hope he can continue to develop and maybe come back here one day but to sign him right now would be a huge risk, especially when Ortega as a potential first choice is far from a guaranteed success. If we are going with Ortega, with need a high quality backup ready to step up if it doesnt work out.

But in my opinion, we aim to be the best team in the world, if our first choice GK for the last 7 years leaves we should go get the best option available on the market.
Tolmie rubbished it thank f@@k

We need a GK and I just don't think there's any point buying a number 2 for Ortega. Some big decisions for the club if Ederson actually does leave.

Tolmie rubbished it thank f@@k

We need a GK and I just don't think there's any point buying a number 2 for Ortega. Some big decisions for the club if Ederson actually does leave.
If we bring anyone in it will be a short term option of a loan or older keeper if we can. There are no top class keepers on the market and Ortega is fit and ready to go for now, focus will be on other areas.

I think you're right, but we are so much easier to press with him in goal.
Ederson's passing dictates our play. Teams stand off us because of his range.
Don’t get me wrong I think Ortega is a really good shot stopper but we play out from the back and ederson is massive plus for our style of play. Really hope ederson stays as we could struggle without him .

I’m confident he stays - not sure if I’m deluded or not
Don’t think Saudi pay what we want. One of them that if they do he leaves but if they don’t he’s not particularly fussed
He could be doing lots more to force a move which at this stage it doesn’t seem like he’s doing

Not at this level to come from this ....

Favela centennial shows Brazil communities' endurance | AP News' endurance | AP News
Pretty sure he can if he wants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.