Ederson

I think he is making it up on his own. Or rather, he is heavily embelishing rumourable familiar scenarios that he adds together.

Just can't see anyone 'giving' him 'information' of that type, i.e dressing room gossip.

Please, he has form, and it is never any actual claim he comes up with, just pure gossip on what players are supposedly feeling and why.

And surprise surprise, it is ALWAYS fucking negative, confrontational with the club, and stories of secretly harboured resentment. Funny how all our players happen to feel exactly like he does.

Aye right he fucking knows that! Players from England, Spain, France, Serbia, Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, some who don't speak English and have been in the country a year, are all confiding their most personal feelings to Sam Lee? Sure mate.

Either that or he has a 'source', someone that readily makes shit up just to claim themselves relevant, and then Sam takes it and exaggerates it further.

Either way, the net result is complete shite and almost always turns out to be complete bullshit. But hey, people love clicking it, and believing he must have some 'information'.

Negative as he's a fucking rag, told loads on here 18 months ago about this guy, but too may fell for his bullshit, and he's an ok guy chat blah blah.

Don't believe a word he says

Negative as he's a fucking rag, told loads on here 18 months ago about this guy, but too may fell for his bullshit, and he's an ok guy chat blah blah.

Don't believe a word he says

I don't believe what he says, purely because what he says most often sounds unbelievable.

I mean, if people are really ready to believe that Ederson told the club not to offer Ortega a contract and gave them a him or me ultimatum, because he was upset City fans celebrated a crucial save he made, and that's why he is leaving, then they fucking deserve Sam Lee.

I don't believe what he says, purely because what he says most often sounds unbelievable.

I mean, if people are really ready to believe that Ederson told the club not to offer Ortega a contract and gave them a him or me ultimatum, because he was upset City fans celebrated a crucial save he made, and that's why he is leaving, then they fucking deserve Sam Lee.

I think the thing is he has definitely been sulking, I don't believe that's a huge secret neither, but to put it down to that save I agree I call bullshit on that.

There is still a chance he could go, I ain't denying that, but fabricated shit does nothing but stir the pot

I think the thing is he has definitely been sulking, I don't believe that's a huge secret neither, but to put it down to that save I agree I call bullshit on that.

There is still a chance he could go, I ain't denying that, but fabricated shit does nothing but stir the pot

Yeah that's what I meant by he takes familiar scenarios and turns them into gossip that he implies is factual, because someone told him something. It is classic bullshit peddling.

Not one to defend Sam Lee here as who knows if its true or not, as he has form for giving information that isn't necessarily true, but Ederson's tweet after the Spurs game with the pic of him saving a shot from Son and the words "no one understands but me" is clearly very deliberate, so there probably is some element to him being annoyed after that game. He also had a childish reaction to being subbed off when he was injured aswell and was clearly sulking during the game and afterwards about the fans reaction.

Just because his wife says its fake news doesn't mean there isn't some element of truth to what Sam saying, albeit it's stating the bloody obvious as we all have eyes and can read between the lines here.

Not one to defend Sam Lee here as who knows if its true or not, as he has form for giving information that isn't necessarily true, but Ederson's tweet after the Spurs game with the pic of him saving a shot from Son and the words "no one understands but me" is clearly very deliberate, so there probably is some element to him being annoyed after that game. He also had a childish reaction to being subbed off when he was injured aswell and was clearly sulking during the game and afterwards about the fans reaction.

Just because his wife says its fake news doesn't mean there isn't some element of truth to what Sam saying, albeit it's stating the bloody obvious as we all have eyes and can read between the lines here.

Depends on how you frame it. If you frame it that he is upset and sulking and wants to leave, yeah. If he understands how big a save it is and what concentration it takes and is backing it with examples, then it's a whole other context.

That aside, the players wife calling it bullshit, is far far more likely to mean it is bullshit, than that there is 'some truth' to it. I don't get this, Sam comes out with something outrageous, and you rush to believe it, and the players own wife rubbishes it, and you readily doubt that?

Sam Lee is very good at attaching innuendo to situations, and tapping into people's scepticism. And implying he 'knows' something without ever actually claiming so.

Pretty sure the same happened with Mahrez calling out Sam lee as false info then he was gone a few weeks later

Depends on how you frame it. If you frame it that he is upset and sulking and wants to leave, yeah. If he understands how big a save it is and what concentration it takes and is backing it with examples, then it's a whole other context.

That aside, the players wife calling it bullshit, is far far more likely to mean it is bullshit, than that there is 'some truth' to it. I don't get this, Sam comes out with something outrageous, and you rush to believe it, and the players own wife rubbishes it, and you readily doubt that?

Sam Lee is very good at attaching innuendo to situations, and tapping into people's scepticism. And implying he 'knows' something without ever actually claiming so.
The overall brilliance of Journalist Sam is underscored by the fact that he is in the UK and doesn't t travel to the States until the weekend.

Possibly he gets a daily briefing from a Medium or over a quick half with Chappy

The overall brilliance of Journalist Sam is underscored by the fact that he is in the UK and doesn't t travel to the States until the weekend.

Possibly he gets a daily briefing from a Medium or over a quick half with Chappy

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.