Ederson

Sam Lee is a fucking idiot, but I'm more curious who is giving him this story. Is it someone from City? Someone from Ederson's camp? Is it coming from one of the Saudi clubs trying to weaken our position? Just a weird situation all around honestly. Even though he's a **** I'd be surprised if he was making it all up on his own.

Really hope it's all false and Eddie stays a couple more seasons. I think it's pretty obvious that he cares for the club and was devastated that he got taken out during the Tottenham game because he knew it might be his last time wearing a City shirt, and no player wants to end an incredible career like that for their club.

Regardless, fuck Sam Lee and I'm happy he got called out for that load of shite he put out on Twitter.

Devils advocate here but...either Sam is indeed a fucking idiot or he has been given the information. Can't really be both.

If he's made it up for clicks then he's an idiot. If he's been given the information then he's doing his job by reporting it given its relevance after Pep confirming Ederson wants to leave.

Sam Lee likely doesn't give a fuck whether it hurts Ederson's or the club's feelings. His job is to report on City and its players and if he's been given the information, he's right to report it.

IMO anyway.

Devils advocate here but...either Sam is indeed a fucking idiot or he has been given the information. Can't really be both.

If he's made it up for clicks then he's an idiot. If he's been given the information then he's doing his job by reporting it given its relevance after Pep confirming Ederson wants to leave.

Sam Lee likely doesn't give a fuck whether it hurts Ederson's or the club's feelings. His job is to report on City and its players and if he's been given the information, he's right to report it.

IMO anyway.

He is not an idiot, don't think anyone was claiming that.

Pep did not confirm Ederson wants to leave FFS. You have just done a Sam Lee there, embellished the shit out of a standard response. And you are not an idiot, are you? Neither is Sam, he just likes to be dramatic.

Pep did not confirm Ederson wants to leave FFS. You have just done a Sam Lee there, embellished the shit out of a standard response. And you are not an idiot, are you? Neither is Sam, he just likes to be dramatic.
made himself look an idiot with his pre UEFA v City pieces, guilty as sin and getting charged blah blah blah, I guess that was just his giddy rag side coming out and making him act like an idiot.

There have been other digs as well, not that I am sad enough to remember them offhand.

The person I quoted literally called him a ‘fucking idiot’.

Also, not sure I’d be entertaining offers and ‘exploring options’ if I wasn’t looking to leave. But that’s just me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.