Ederson

If you genuinely think that Sam Lee woke up one morning and thought I going to write a load of bullshit about why Ederson wants to leave , I cant help you

If you genuinely think that Sam Lee woke up one morning and thought I going to write a load of bullshit about why Ederson wants to leave , I cant help you

Wouldn't put it past him, but no, he has been putting it together a bit longer than that.

If you think Ederson, or someone from the club, phoned him one morning and gave him juicy shit to write, not sure you should be helping anyone.

Wouldn't put it past him, but no, he has been putting it together a bit longer than that.

If you think Ederson, or someone from the club, phoned him one morning and gave him juicy shit to write, not sure you should be helping anyone.

If you think Ederson, or someone from the club, phoned him one morning and gave him juicy shit to write

I didn't say that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.