Ederson

If you think Ederson, or someone from the club, phoned him one morning and gave him juicy shit to write

I didn't say that

And I didn’t say what you suggested either, glad we both cleared that up. All good.

Re Ederson - hopefully we set a deadline of 1/8/24 for the deal to be done at the price City have set or he stays. Need clarity given the season starts shortly. That said I would love him to the stay but in the era of PSR then 50m for a 30 plus year old keeper isn’t to be turned down lightly.

Re Ederson - hopefully we set a deadline of 1/8/24 for the deal to be done at the price City have set or he stays. Need clarity given the season starts shortly. That said I would love him to the stay but in the era of PSR then 50m for a 30 plus year old keeper isn’t to be turned down lightly.

Depends on what it would cost to replace him.

Depends on what it would cost to replace him.
I just don't see where we go if we sell him. Honestly Ortega could end up with the job for a few seasons.

We have some super talented keepers in the academy but they are too young at the minute.

I just don't see where we go if we sell him. Honestly Ortega could end up with the job for a few seasons.

We have some super talented keepers in the academy but they are too young at the minute.

Getting fabulous keepers with potential from the academy to the first team is one hell of a challenge and is not something we have been too successful at. Here’s hoping…. However.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.