Ederson

€50m is an absolute bargain for Eddie.
They’re taking the piss.
For €50m they should be ripping our arm off.
I’d stop answering the phone to the cheeky cunts.
Screenshot_20240726_150727_Chrome.jpg

If that useless twat is over €50m then what is Eddie worth? Regardless of age, Eddie can play for another 7/8 years anyway.

As you said "It's a bargain".

I just don't see where we go if we sell him. Honestly Ortega could end up with the job for a few seasons.

We have some super talented keepers in the academy but they are too young at the minute.

Yeah, feel the same a lot of the time.

My response was more on the idea of not turning down 50m for a 30 year old keeper, for PSR purposes. You turn it down, if it isn't worthwhile. In this case if he wants to leave, then you accept a good fee because of that.

But yeah, who replaces him? Someone competent would still need to come in imo, even of Ortega becomes first choice.

So surely Sam Lee now loses any and all credibility right? If somebody who claims to have inside information is called out for lying by the player himself, you cannot continue to claim to have inside information and expect anybody to believe him.

Well done ederson, I wish more players would make a habit of shooting down these frauds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.