Ederson

So surely Sam Lee now loses any and all credibility right? If somebody who claims to have inside information is called out for lying by the player himself, you cannot continue to claim to have inside information and expect anybody to believe him.
Where did the original " dissatisfaction " claims come from.
I thought it was a Brazilian source but have gone back through this thread and can't locate it.

Gives me some hope that he may actually stay that he is taking the time to clear the air here.

He is not clearing the air. There is no air to clear.

He is simply telling us Sam Lee was full of shit, as many of us suspected. Fair play to him, if more did it people might be less wild with their claims.

So surely Sam Lee now loses any and all credibility right? If somebody who claims to have inside information is called out for lying by the player himself, you cannot continue to claim to have inside information and expect anybody to believe him.

Well done ederson, I wish more players would make a habit of shooting down these frauds.
Mahrez called him out a few years ago for similar guesswork

Ederson didn’t say what some people seem to think he said. In fact, he may have strengthened Lee’s position by saying it was at a very bad moment, when he wanted to play and couldn’t, and realized he was going to miss the run in and Copa America.

He could have said, “I didn’t say what is being reported and I’d appreciate a retraction,” but he didn’t!

Ederson didn’t say what some people seem to think he said. In fact, he may have strengthened Lee’s position by saying it was at a very bad moment, when he wanted to play and couldn’t, and realized he was going to miss the run in and Copa America.

He could have said, “I didn’t say what is being reported and I’d appreciate a retraction,” but he didn’t!
Terrible take

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.