Ederson

This potential move is down to one think, MONEY.

If we want him to stay make him an improved offer and I am sure he would.
The Saudis still have to cough up a transfer fee despite the wages on offer. At worst he stays for another 12 months and if he isn't fully motivated to play for us he'll be benched.

That wasn't what he was trying to put to bed though. He was trying to put to bed the public claim that he was a petulant arse that threw his toys out of the pram because the back-up keeper made a save that was celebrated by the fans. And that he then tried to dictate to the club it was one or the other and That was why he was leaving. Whether he leaves or not in the end, still 34 days left to determine, but the reason will be completely different.

There is no “Ederson wants to leave because…” story if he doesn’t want to leave.

The fact he’s got multiple clubs trying to sign him suggests he does, and you have to wonder why a goalkeeper starting for the best club in the world would want to fuck off to Saudi at 29.

Ultimately that’s why there’s going to be rumours, because people will try to explain a seemingly inexplicable decision.

There is no “Ederson wants to leave because…” story if he doesn’t want to leave.

The fact he’s got multiple clubs trying to sign him suggests he does, and you have to wonder why a goalkeeper starting for the best club in the world would want to fuck off to Saudi at 29.

Ultimately that’s why there’s going to be rumours, because people will try to explain a seemingly inexplicable decision.

Yeah. Not debating he might want to leave. Debating that the rumoured reason presented as fact was wrong. Which he has since cleared up too.

People will speculate. People will get it wrong. People will point out they are wrong.

Could simply be that he wants to more than double his earnings and feels he has won everything he can. No issue with that. There doesn't have to be some big dark conspiracy behind it.

Would have been the easiest thing in the world to put all of this to bed by saying he wasn’t leaving.
Exactly. Which has to leave one to wonder...he was standing up for his reputation but he did nothing to quiet the rumors of him wanting away...

You know what we should do? Sell him asap. Actually, give him away for free, just get rid of him. Better yet, tar and feather the **** down Deansgate!
I never took you for someone with poor reading comprehension skills...until now...

I’ve called him out on here for years.

Massive neon “wum” sign above his head.
I'm not on Twitter so I don't see most of his stuff but I can imagine that's spot on. I'm sure he has had inside information at least at some point but he's an open rag and I've no interest in hearing anything from them because they'll always be a rag angle to everything he says.

I don't even blame him for it, If I was a city fan working as a journalist that had an in at united and that was my primary source, I'd absolutely be digging the knife in whenever I could too, it's just expected. Him reporting on city is one thing but it's the podcasting etc I really don't get, who wants to listen to a rags opinion on city related matters?

I’ve called him out on here for years.

Massive neon “wum” sign above his head.

Agreed, he's a known bullshitter. I remember seeing him on SSN after Sterling and Joe Gomez had a set-to at England. His interview was cringeworthy and pure speculation. He regularly shows his true colours... I've never learned anything new about City from Sam Lee. I think that says it all.

Offer the mad bastad 300k a week for 8 years. 120m - and he becomes our record appearances maker ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.