Ederson

No way is eddie leaving us , he loves being here and playing in the cl the saudis will still make him an offer in two years time
Im hearing he’s a goner Kaz…. :(

Lets hope what I’ve been told is inaccurate but fearing the worse now!!

PlayerClubsFeeYear
1. NeymarPSG to Al-Hilal€90m2023
2. OtavioPorto to Al-Nassr€60m2023
= MalcomZenit to Al-Hilal€60m2023
4. Ruben NevesWolves to Al-Hilal€55m2023
5. Aleksandar MitrovicFulham to Al-Hilal€52.5m2023

Take these 5 as an example. Ederson is surely in the same league as someone like Neymar?
Won’t go for anywhere near Neymar, possibly around €50 mill

Won’t go for anywhere near Neymar, possibly around €50 mill
Yeah, realistically, and I get the club sees it that way too, but I just hope we sign a top-replacement. I love Stefan to bits, but losing Ederson is a drop-off, surely.

Diego Costa would be my choice but there may be others out there.
Costa, Kobel, Maignan, Mamardashvili. Some great choices.

Or we go Ortega and a young promising back up. Have seen a few suggest getting Trafford back.

Costa, Kobel, Maignan, Mamardashvili. Some great choices.

Or we go Ortega and a young promising back up. Have seen a few suggest getting Trafford back.
Only really know Maignan from those but he looks a bit wild to me.

Even ignoring the cup final fuck up by ortega it is clear that our build up play from the back hugely suffers when ortega replaces ederson....this effects everything else further up the pitch. Ortega is a better shot stopper but I'd still prefer Ederson. If Ortega does replace ederson we will give more goals away playing out from the back
Every goalkeeper has fuck ups in him. Allison, Raya, Pickford, Pope, Vicario. And as for Onana! Even Ederson has them. I remember games at Anfield and the swamp where poor clearances by him when he was off his line were belted straight back over his head into an empty goal. As a "goalkeeper", he's certainly not infallible. But his distribution is vital to the way Pep wants to play. I can’t see Pep letting him go without a fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.