Ederson?!!

Why aren’t the Saudis trying to by Allison?

Also, Spurs refused to deal with us when we wanted Kane, why don’t we just tell Al-Hilal or whoever to fuck off? Pisses me off we have to be so nice and accommodating all the time. I don’t see Saudi clubs trying to sign Vinicius, or Musiala or Bellingham. They’d be told to fuck off if they did. About time City adopted that stance.

Ederson is key to our build up play. Ortega may be a decent keeper but Eddie is the start of a lot of our attacks. It’s ridiculous we’d sell him.

Why aren’t the Saudis trying to by Allison?

Also, Spurs refused to deal with us when we wanted Kane, why don’t we just tell Al-Hilal or whoever to fuck off? Pisses me off we have to be so nice and accommodating all the time. I don’t see Saudi clubs trying to sign Vinicius, or Musiala or Bellingham. They’d be told to fuck off if they did. About time City adopted that stance.

Ederson is key to our build up play. Ortega may be a decent keeper but Eddie is the start of a lot of our attacks. It’s ridiculous we’d sell him.
My guess is that Alisson has the Brazil jersey and has something to lose by going to SA. Ederson has won everything and hasn’t got that to lose.

Why do we seem to be settling for second best if Eddie leaves, I just don’t get it. Pep believed Eddie was rightly number one. If Eddie goes, no one on this forum in all honesty believes Ortega is the next best. Sorry just don’t believe it, just sentiment!

I'm not sure the bit in bold would be a bad thing. At the moment teams don't even try and press and they just park the bus and make themselves solid.

If they think they can press Ortega, they may open up a little more and be easier to get at, if we can get past the press. I think Ortega's passing is good enough to do that still.
I get what youre saying but it won't work the way you're imagining it potentially could. Pep isn't going to change his preferred approach to attack, we're still going to go with the slower methodical wear them down approach with the ball, it will just mean we won't get to basically walk the ball to the halfway line as we currently do because teams will now think they've got a chance with the press. It will only give us more work to do and a greater chance of fucking up in our own half.

Ederson is a cheat up until the oppositions final 3rd. Losing that would be a hefty loss.

If he goes we need another potential number one keeper! I think the Ortega new deal was mainly a pay rise and the continuation of being able to fight for number one? We should demand the release fee for Diogo Costa so we aren’t out of pocket

PlayerClubsFeeYear
1. NeymarPSG to Al-Hilal€90m2023
2. OtavioPorto to Al-Nassr€60m2023
= MalcomZenit to Al-Hilal€60m2023
4. Ruben NevesWolves to Al-Hilal€55m2023
5. Aleksandar MitrovicFulham to Al-Hilal€52.5m2023

Take these 5 as an example. Ederson is surely in the same league as someone like Neymar?
Ruben fucking Neves €55 lol

If he goes we need another potential number one keeper! I think the Ortega new deal was mainly a pay rise and the continuation of being able to fight for number one? We should demand the release fee for Diogo Costa so we aren’t out of pocket
Costa's not taking a 'potential' number 1 role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.