Ederson?!!

Every goalkeeper has fuck ups in him. Allison, Raya, Pickford, Pope, Vicario. And as for Onana! Even Ederson has them. I remember games at Anfield and the swamp where poor clearances by him when he was off his line were belted straight back over his head into an empty goal. As a "goalkeeper", he's certainly not infallible. But his distribution is vital to the way Pep wants to play. I can’t see Pep letting him go without a fight.
That bit is exactly right.

I also said I think Ortega is the better shot stopper.....

So we are in agreement

Our whole game is based on distribution from the keeper and recycling through the keeper,but also reading the game he isn’t good enough at that. Adequate as a good number 2 not good enough to be number 1.
!000% disagree. Nothing that's occurred over the past 2 seasons supports your opinion. We shall see possibly...

!000% disagree. Nothing that's occurred over the past 2 seasons supports your opinion. We shall see possibly...
Disagree with what, how we play and his importance to that, or Ortega ability to do what Ederson does. Ederson is the best in the world at that in a list of keepers that come in the top 10 I doubt Ortega makes the list, though Im no expert on who’s available.
He’s a great number 2 probably the best in the league, he good with his feet if Ederson is a 10 Ortega would be about a 7,but IF Ederson leaves we will buy another keeper with better than that distribution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.