Ederson?!!

Disagree with what, how we play and his importance to that, or Ortega ability to do what Ederson does. Ederson is the best in the world at that in a list of keepers that come in the top 10 I doubt Ortega makes the list, though Im no expert on who’s available.
He’s a great number 2 probably the best in the league, he good with his feet if Ederson is a 10 Ortega would be about a 7,but IF Ederson leaves we will buy another keeper with better than that distribution.
Maybe, but if we don't Ortega is good enough for us to win with...

Wonder what keeper Xavier Mancisior will pick
Yep. He has scouted Ortega for 2 years. From 2nd Bundesliga club Arminia Bielefeld. On a free.
Meanwhile played at Anfield, spurs and Real Madrid.

That tells me, there are enough keepers out there you just have to find while saving tons of cash.

Look at the EUROs. Most keepers today are strong with their feet. It's nothing special anymore, but standard. Eddie's influence on our game is romantically overrated on here, IMO. Forgive me.

I expect Eddie to leave, Stefan to be #1 and another surprise #2 to be presented out of the box.

Yep. He has scouted Ortega for 2 years. From 2nd Bundesliga club Arminia Bielefeld. On a free.
Meanwhile played at Anfield, spurs and Real Madrid.

That tells me, there are enough keepers out there you just have to find while saving tons of cash.

Look at the EUROs. Most keepers today are strong with their feet. It's nothing special anymore, but standard. Eddie's influence on our game is romantically overrated on here, IMO. Forgive me.

I expect Eddie to leave, Stefan to be #1 and another surprise #2 to be presented out of the box.
We have been linked with Maignan, Diogo Costa, Michael Zetterer and Anthony Patterson. Looks like we will have a similiar level and potensial as his replacement. One of those three, Patterson will only take over as 3 option and not that likely.

What a shit take...Eddy has been outstanding for us, but no need to take a shot at Ortega...get the fuck outta here with that bullshit...
How’s that a shot at ortega you oddball? He was excellent at times but Eddy would’ve dealt with that situation differently and better

How’s that a shot at ortega you oddball? He was excellent at times but Eddy would’ve dealt with that situation differently and better

There's a few occasions where Eddie has also come out and made mistakes, it happens. You could equally say that Ortega wouldn't have made the mistake Ederson did when he took out Nunez against Liverpool. It doesn't mean much - it could be that playing more regularly would help the understanding with the defence and make it less likely Ortega (and Gvardiol) makes that mistake again.

We have been linked with Maignan, Diogo Costa, Michael Zetterer and Anthony Patterson. Looks like we will have a similiar level and potensial as his replacement. One of those three, Patterson will only take over as 3 option and not that likely.
"Being linked" is rather social media speculation, would be more interesting who we are scouting!
Can't remember if we were being linked with Ortega back then before we signed him.
Zetterer already said he will stay in Bremen.

I think if we have aspirations of staying the best club in the world we shouldn’t be losing key players in their prime to the fucking Saudi league.

KDB and Walker really aren’t in there prime though are they? Ederson granted and it’s a real ballache if he goes but the money by any metric is fucking ridiculous! The standard of football is also ridiculous so I could see Kev being pissed off fairly quick and he’s gonna die in that heat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.