Ederson?!!

KDB and Walker really aren’t in there prime though are they? Ederson granted and it’s a real ballache if he goes but the money by any metric is fucking ridiculous! The standard of football is also ridiculous so I could see Kev being pissed off fairly quick and he’s gonna die in that heat
Was only referring to Eddie mate the other two sadly are not in their prime.

Was only referring to Eddie mate the other two sadly are not in their prime.

Yeah I want Eddie to stay mate big time, wouldn’t really be bothered about Walker now although he’s been a brilliant signing for the club, KDB would initially hurt but if we got say £100m, I would hope the club would test the water with Bayern with say a £130m bid for Musiala?

I don't want Ederson to leave but I can understand him being lured by crazy money being offered him. However, he's under contract and we should not let him leave unless we receive a reasonable offer and I think minimum 60M will soften the blow.
Don’t think they would pay much more than £40 mill for Ederson,if that. Not sure where this £100 mill for KDB comes from either, can’t see us getting that either, they could wait a year and get him for nothing don’t think they have any great urgency for him. Don’t think he goes though, Ederson not sure.

Yeah I want Eddie to stay mate big time, wouldn’t really be bothered about Walker now although he’s been a brilliant signing for the club, KDB would initially hurt but if we got say £100m, I would hope the club would test the water with Bayern with say a £130m bid for Musiala?

We are not getting 100m for debruyne, or 60m for ederson. get real people. Be damn lucky to get heading towards 100m for both.

We are not getting 100m for debruyne, or 60m for ederson. get real people. Be damn lucky to get heading towards 100m for both.
Apparently not. In an ideal world we wouldn’t want them to leave, we don’t already have plans to replace them like Mahrez or Laporte. They are high profile premium players they’ll have to pay for. I’m more confident we’ll get a big fee for Kev than Ederson but think we will do well.

I don't want Ederson to leave but I can understand him being lured by crazy money being offered him. However, he's under contract and we should not let him leave unless we receive a reasonable offer and I think minimum 60M will soften the blow.
Agree. Talk of 30 million is a joke, one of the best in the world, under contract, would have a damaging effect on us if he leaves and would cost us a lot more no doubt to replace. Reva just went for 27 million and that probably had the loan fee on top.

Apparently not. In an ideal world we wouldn’t want them to leave, we don’t already have plans to replace them like Mahrez or Laporte. They are high profile premium players they’ll have to pay for. I’m more confident we’ll get a big fee for Kev than Ederson but think we will do well.

To be clear, who wouldn't want to see us get good money in IF they were to leave! I just don't think we will. Debruyne has a year left on his contract. And has been asking for a big money offer from saudi two summers now. No way they pay 100m for him when he'll still want that next year, possibly even more being 34 then. No way we insist on anything big either.

The only player I ever saw us put our foot down and set a high price for, was Sane. Everyone else, was fair and reasonable, on the buying club. Some were outright low end of the scale.

I am just saying, don't run away with expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.