Ederson

He'll be hard to replace but remember when we bought him there were a lot of people thinking "who?" Or those who did know him thought we'd "overpaid"

We got 7 years from him, has been a huge player for us and a fantastic servant, think if he wants to leave we should respect it

Can't say I'm as well knowledged of world football as I was a few years back but I'm sure there is enough talent out there for a long term replacement, if it it's Ortegas #1 to take o nthe next few years for that replacement to find that level

Think Ortega is a proper good option, think he's a superior shot stopper but do think without Eddie we will seriously lose some of our ability to play out the back

We have seen plenty of Ortega and I personally like what I see. I think we should look for a younger backup with high upside. If Eddie is leaving, I’m fine with Ortega
Don't know why there's a discussion around this. Ortega's the man. I agree, look for a younger replacement for Ortega. Mond you, it's not our opinion that matters, Guardiola will decide if Ortega is good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.