Ederson

My point stands, it was a pointless angle to bring to it.

To be clear Eddie no.1 all day for me. But if he leaves, Ortega is a good keeper to have to replace him with. Possibly better than what is available out there.
He also affords us the time for us to pick the perfect replacement, rather than buying who is currently available.

My point stands, it was a pointless angle to bring to it.

To be clear Eddie no.1 all day for me. But if he leaves, Ortega is a good keeper to have to replace him with. Possibly better than what is available out there.
No it’s not pointless
Ederson has played international football
Ortega hasn’t !
Ederson has won 10 plus major trophies
Ederson has won the biggest major club trophy
I agree with the next paragraph entirely though

Still have to bring in another keeper with quality. Can't fully rely on Ortega. Finding one suitable at this stage is near enough impossible. Same with Kev both interesteds club still has to show us the money rather than only to both players.

Last edited:
I luv Eddie and don't want him to leave, but in the cup final could you see that Eddie coming out for that ball? I could, because that's what he's done in the past.

If you're pointing out single games, what about Ortega's save against Son at spurs? he arguably won us the title with that save and i'm not sure Eddie would've saved that.
Ederson for me on a one on one is amongst the bravest and most accomplished keepers I have ever seen.

Still have to bring in another keeper with quality. Can't fully rely on Ortega. Finding one suitable at this stage is near enough impossible. Same with Kev both interesteds club still has to show us the money rather than only to the both players.
Don’t worry we have Nunes our saviour. Well he’s quality according to some

No it’s not pointless
Ortega hasn’t !
What relevance is international football or trophies.

We should stop looking at Wirtz and buy Jordan Henderson because hes played for England loads and won a CL and a premier league on your logic.

No it’s not pointless
Ortega hasn’t !

It is, to how they play for City in Pep's system. But let's not go down that rabbit hole as it is not a one vs the other debate for either of us, clearly.

Personally not mad keen on keeping a player who has been flirting with numerous Saudi clubs all Summer. Strikes me as a sulk after the Spurs game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.