Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Watch it again mate and you will see that Edin misses the first half chance after the defender runs across the near post covering where Dzeko wants to hit it. Edin has to go for the roof of the net as a consequence and puts it too high

It was a poor finish and he skied it, fooking hell.

It was a poor finish but it wasn't as easy as it looked at first.

You must be pissed off tonight mate! I bet you would have rather had own goals than Edin scoring.

Yeah I was fuming and couldn't hide my tears, which is why I posted this:

His attitude was spot on tonight, even after he missed a couple of chances he kept going and got his goals, fantastic assist for Negredo's too. I think it's fair to say that Negredo is actually having a positive impact on Dzeko, constantly reassuring/applauding him, Bosnians shouldn't see Negredo as a threat to Dzeko, more someone that's going to help him. Negredo's fantastic work rate is starting to rub off on Edin too.

Moronic to try and excuse him missing that sitter, strikers miss chances they don't all need justifying. Try and be fair an impartial as I and others who have criticised Edin in the past have been.

Tim of the Oak said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Watch it again mate and you will see that Edin misses the first half chance after the defender runs across the near post covering where Dzeko wants to hit it. Edin has to go for the roof of the net as a consequence and puts it too high

You must be pissed off tonight mate! I bet you would have rather had own goals than Edin scoring.
Tonight's not the night for misconceptions.

Tim of the Oak said:

His attitude was spot on tonight, even after he missed a couple of chances he kept going and got his goals, fantastic assist for Negredo's too. I think it's fair to say that Negredo is actually having a positive impact on Dzeko, constantly reassuring/applauding him, Bosnians shouldn't see Negredo as a threat to Dzeko, more someone that's going to help him. Negredo's fantastic work rate is starting to rub off on Edin too.

Moronic to try and excuse him missing that sitter, strikers miss chances they don't all need justifying. Try and be fair an impartial as I and others who have criticised Edin in the past have been.

Lol. I've said it was a poor miss.

Keep working on the name calling!!

Tim of the Oak said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Name calling? according to you you've said that the miss was poor so that would mean you weren't being moronic, no? Keep up mate

Tim of the Oak said:

Name calling? according to you you've said that the miss was poor so that would mean you weren't being moronic, no? Keep up mate

Ladies, ladies.

pudge said:
Great performance.

Lucky to have been on the pitch to score his goals though, but a great overall performance. Doesn't need to force something that isn't there, he'll get more than enough chances during a game.

Some finish for his second.

Yes, lucky fucking Edin. You had to throw that in, didn't you ?

He shoots he scores. What more can anyone want. Does some assists. Gets forward and is a team player.
So he sometimes misses a few, that doesn't mean he deserves a slagging off.

That's the best he's played since Spurs away 1-5.

Worked his socks off, wasn't sulking, looked for his strike partner...

adorado30 said:
pudge said:
Great performance.

Lucky to have been on the pitch to score his goals though, but a great overall performance. Doesn't need to force something that isn't there, he'll get more than enough chances during a game.

Some finish for his second.

Yes, lucky fucking Edin. You had to throw that in, didn't you ?
What's wrong with that?

If you wish to highlight that out of that post then it says more about you than me, tonight's not the night for your pathetic little grudges.

Great performance from the big man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.