Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adorado30 said:
pudge said:
adorado30 said:
Yes, lucky fucking Edin. You had to throw that in, didn't you ?
What's wrong with that?

If you wish to highlight that out of that post then it says more about you than me, tonight's not the night for your pathetic little grudges.

Great performance from the big man

Exactly my point, with such great overall performance from the team tonight, you just had to throw in your pathetic remark. Why was he lucky to be on the pitch to score his goals.

Out of the pages and pages of positive remarks on Edin's performance tonight you choose to pick out one comment that doesn't praise him, that says more about yourself than anyone else my friend.

Puppet Master Silva said:
adorado30 said:
pudge said:
What's wrong with that?

If you wish to highlight that out of that post then it says more about you than me, tonight's not the night for your pathetic little grudges.

Exactly my point, with such great overall performance from the team tonight, you just had to throw in your pathetic remark. Why was he lucky to be on the pitch to score his goals.

Out of the pages and pages of positive remarks on Edin's performance tonight you choose to pick out one comment that doesn't praise him, that says more about yourself than anyone else my friend.
I did praise him though, it's the one line in a positive comment that he takes issue with.

A relevant line at that, pretty sad that some can't see past their prejudices.

Once again for emphasis, it was a great display from Edin tonight.

pudge said:
adorado30 said:

I did praise him though, it's the one line in a positive comment that he takes issue with.

and it is that type of posters that get's the rest of us labeled as lunatics

agree on the performance completely, just seen the highlights again, cracking strike that for his second goal

adorado30 said:
pudge said:
What's wrong with that?

What are you talking about ? Read his comment before you reply. He praised him in his original post and i responded to that lucky part that's all.

No17 said:
pudge said:

agree on the performance completely, just seen the highlights again, cracking strike that for his second goal
Won what seemed all of his aerial duels as well, had every aspect of his game on point tonight.

No17 said:
pudge said:

Hopefully we can see you post sensibly when things haven't quite gone Edins way as well. Agreed the 1st and 6th goals were special goals tonight.

gave dzeko some stick on here , but he was played very well tonight , great workrate , just hope he can keep the enthusiasm , showed what a class player he can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.