Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well put himself about very little to complain about unless your are one hell of a miserable twat

Just before kick off he went round the team and gave everyone a gee up

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Great hit for the last goal and great game.

coming from you that means a lot :)

Anyway a great team effort, some might say West Ham were shite but they played as much as City allowed them to...and the strikers had a brilliant night.

Dzeko had his best game since newcastle at home probably, and worked his socks off, deserved his goals and all the credit.

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
He seems to have lost his sulky head and is now working well for the team.Once again credit to the lad.Well done sir.
Someone has got into his head in the last few weeks, he's improved markedly since Plzen, and was excellent tonight. Would any striker not want to be in this City team ?
the goat said that he was going to talk to him. Irrespective of who did it worked because he was outstanding.

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
He seems to have lost his sulky head and is now working well for the team.Once again credit to the lad.Well done sir.
Someone has got into his head in the last few weeks, he's improved markedly since Plzen, and was excellent tonight. Would any striker not want to be in this City team ?

As someone said Goater may have had a word, but on the pitch the assurance Negredo gives him is great. Negredo's body language to his team mates is fantastic, constant applause and appreciation of their efforts.

Edins 2nd goal of the night was an absolute cracker, the move and the finish. It says a lot that it was only the 2nd best of the night :)

Without a doubt he's increased his value tonight. Some beautiful strikes and team work with assists.

Whatever his value in the market was before tonight it has increased after tonight.

He's 9th in the top scoring/games ratio in the Premiership of all time. He's regularly scoring important goals (QPR). He scored some scorchers tonight and shown himself as a team player.

I am leaning towards the eastern European fan-boy perspective now.

pudge said:
adorado30 said:
pudge said:
Great performance.

Lucky to have been on the pitch to score his goals though, but a great overall performance. Doesn't need to force something that isn't there, he'll get more than enough chances during a game.

Some finish for his second.

Yes, lucky fucking Edin. You had to throw that in, didn't you ?
What's wrong with that?

If you wish to highlight that out of that post then it says more about you than me, tonight's not the night for your pathetic little grudges.

Great performance from the big man

Exactly my point, with such great overall performance from the team tonight, you just had to throw in your pathetic remark. Why was he lucky to be on the pitch to score his goals.

adorado30 said:
pudge said:
adorado30 said:
What's wrong with that?

If you wish to highlight that out of that post then it says more about you than me, tonight's not the night for your pathetic little grudges.

Exactly my point, with such great overall performance from the team tonight, you just had to throw in your pathetic remark. Why was he lucky to be on the pitch to score his goals.

Because he had the pleasure and honor to play an important role in such a great performance by the team...

No17 said:
Dzeko had his best game since newcastle at home probably, and worked his socks off, deserved his goals and all the credit.

Spot on.

Incredible what playing with a smile on your face can do for your game.

adorado30 said:
pudge said:
adorado30 said:
What's wrong with that?

I'm assuming you know or else you wouldn't be so sensitive.

It was a relevant comment, no need to be so touchy. In fact, if I take your point it was as relevant for me to say it than it was for Edin to do it. We have 2 fit strikers as it is, apologies if I don't want to see one get needlessly suspended.

But like I said, great performance from Edin. You should leave your prejudice at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.