Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about confidence.
Mancini knocked it out of him and MP has had the luxury of Aguero / Negredo early season.
Well done Edin.

I can see us finishing with 4 players over the 20 goal mark this season ( That includes Yaya of course ).

AntiUnited said:
[bigimg]http://gifs.gifbin.com/1238409599_nom_nom.gif[/bigimg]

watching people backtrack is funny. Once again people are eating crows. In dzeko we trust pretty much set up negs goals and scored a brace...
Not quite backtracking. People will pull him up if he has a bad game and give him credit when he has a good game. He was great today, hence the positive comments in this thread. Hopefully he can stay consistent and continue to play well. We'll need him with all these fixtures!

foetus said:
AntiUnited said:
[bigimg]http://gifs.gifbin.com/1238409599_nom_nom.gif[/bigimg]

watching people backtrack is funny. Once again people are eating crows. In dzeko we trust pretty much set up negs goals and scored a brace...
Not quite backtracking. People will pull him up if he has a bad game and give him credit when he has a good game. He was great today, hence the positive comments in this thread. Hopefully he can stay consistent and continue to play well. We'll need him with all these fixtures!

look at the post above :).. im hunting the crybabies that are on a witch hunt.

I don't know where people have been, but without Edin we would never have won the League..

- through thick & thin he puts in his shift and is a player who is firmly grounded; not flashy & not a prima donna.. yet for some reason he seems to come in for an inordinate amount of stick (although on a forum like this you'll always have the swooning Victorian Ladies)

he fulfills an important role in our squad very well; I'm glad we've got him.

MCFCinUSA said:
I don't know where people have been, but without Edin we would never have won the League..

- through thick & thin he puts in his shift and is a player who is firmly grounded; not flashy & not a prima donna.. yet for some reason he seems to come in for an inordinate amount of stick (although on a forum like this you'll always have the swooning Victorian Ladies)

he fulfills an important role in our squad very well; I'm glad we've got him.

I agree with this. Also I like to point out that it looks like he's also been given more instruction into how to fulfill a new role in this system. He's starting to look like a player, not from his early City days but the star from Wolfsburg. The last 2 games he's dropped deeper and has played some of his best games, he's linked up well and as Negredo said post game they are always looking to link up.

Has had a run of decent games. Against Rovers, I think he was our best player. He is an amazing distributor of the ball, especially long passes. Happy for him that he scored two yesterday as well, the last was pure class.

Such a huge difference from last season, not only with Dzeko, but the team as a whole. Everyone's playing with smiles on their faces. Well done Pellegrini!

It's funny but Pellegrini seems to get things out of certain players or sees things in them others don't see. Mancini wasn't like that. He
was a good manager but kind of bullied his players. Pellegrini gets good results from coaching players up, like Dzeko. How he dealt
with the Hart situation and used the media was very smart. His teams are very prepared and it shows.

Daily mail on the Dzeko goals.
it was left to Dzeko to grab the last two goals, the first when Silva picked out overlapping Gael Clichy, whose low cross was turned in at the near post by the Serb. Then Nasri's clever backheel let substitute Aleksander Kolarov cross for Dzeko to crack in an emphatic sixth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.