Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
JasminBosnia said:
I told you he will shine if you give him run of the games and if you communicate with him accordingly. Don't take me wrong again (to include Bosnians abroad).

The problem could arise when MP put him on the bench when Kun and Stefan recover from injuries because he thinks he is not bench player. Whatsoever, nice win, great effort from everybody, keep up City.
The first three words of this post are vainglorious. Predictably so.

"I told you so" merchants are such fucking bores.
I told you- that already GDM
Haha. Yes you did :-)

I omitted the word "insecure" in error btw.

Insecure fucking bores.

The first three words of this post are vainglorious. Predictably so.

"I told you so" merchants are such fucking bores.
I told you- that already GDM
Haha. Yes you did :-)

I omitted to word "insecure" in error btw.

Insecure fucking bores.
It's shit like what's been highlighted that create such negativity too and then they wonder why.....

Baka Sliskovic said:
TCIB said:
Tonight we saw 80% of Edin, it is hard under such duress to keep your mental state right on the mark.
By that i mean aggression is very close to dedication and he can do it, this means an awful lot to me.

I fully agree. But how can he get to his 100% with limited future game time ??
Mourinho and Wenger would give anything to have just ONE striker like Dzeko, or Dzeko himself !!!!
Negredo and Dzeko worked great together. Previous game also. I have never seen in my life that two striker get 10. It tells you all you need to know basically.
1545039_655524624505597_760342174_n.jpg
Where is he going to get more game time from Baka? We're in January and have just played our 31st game of the season, of which he has featured in 17, we're guaranteed at least 2 more games in the league cup, probably 3 more at least in the fa cup (2 home ties against lower league opposition), 2 more in the champions league minimum and 18 more games in the league, that's another 25 games of which I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect him to feature in at least 15 at some stage, that is as much as a 1st choice striker at a club not competing at European level and without cup runs can expect to get in any given season and should be a great lead up to a world cup to leave him both fresh and sharp surely? or would you rather he played 9 months straight with 50+ games and was bolloxed by the time the world cup came around?

Exactly this! i've been wondering why nobody mentioned that a long time ago. he is getting more then enough play time

Elcor said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
I fully agree. But how can he get to his 100% with limited future game time ??
Mourinho and Wenger would give anything to have just ONE striker like Dzeko, or Dzeko himself !!!!
Negredo and Dzeko worked great together. Previous game also. I have never seen in my life that two striker get 10. It tells you all you need to know basically.
1545039_655524624505597_760342174_n.jpg
Where is he going to get more game time from Baka? We're in January and have just played our 31st game of the season, of which he has featured in 17, we're guaranteed at least 2 more games in the league cup, probably 3 more at least in the fa cup (2 home ties against lower league opposition), 2 more in the champions league minimum and 18 more games in the league, that's another 25 games of which I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect him to feature in at least 15 at some stage, that is as much as a 1st choice striker at a club not competing at European level and without cup runs can expect to get in any given season and should be a great lead up to a world cup to leave him both fresh and sharp surely? or would you rather he played 9 months straight with 50+ games and was bolloxed by the time the world cup came around?

Exactly this! i've been wondering why nobody mentioned that a long time ago. he is getting more then enough play time
Can you please explain that to Baka on here who seems to be convinced that he's not.

Great player. Frustrating player. Plays when it suits him. Not as good as Negredo. Close thread.

Elcor said:

Aguero93:20 knows very good my opinion. I will answer your question Aguero 93:20. Can you answer mine first ??
As for you more than enough, you dont have a clue. How much is he getting. Why was he getting that much in this last month. And what kind of game time player of Dzeko quality and worse would want to play.

Baka Sliskovic said:
Elcor said:

Aguero93:20 knows very good my opinion. I will answer your question Aguero 93:20. Can you answer mine first ??
As for you more than enough, you dont have a clue. How much is he getting. Why was he getting that much in this last month. And what kind of game time player of Dzeko quality and worse would want to play.
He's supposed to get to 100% by using the time he has on the pitch Baka, that means continuing to show the kind of effort he's showing now. The vast majority of strikers at top clubs don't feature for more than 35-40 games a season and still keep themselves sharp and ready for when they play. There's your answer.

Baka Sliskovic said:
Elcor said:

He's supposed to get to 100% by using the time he has on the pitch Baka, that means continuing to show the kind of effort he's showing now. The vast majority of strikers at top clubs don't feature for more than 35-40 games a season and still keep themselves sharp and ready for when they play. There's your answer.

and I watched both of their matches against lyon that year and kaka was shit in the second leg.

Have you watched those two games on TV or live ??
THIS WAS my question. After your answer I will tell you my opinion. If you are interested.

He's on 24 appearances all comps including substitute appearances at roughly the halfway point of the season and has never made more than 48 appearances starts and subs in one season Baka. Not enough game time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.