Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baka Sliskovic said:
aguero93:20 said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
No i dont. I STILL thinks when manager have two as good players as Dzeko and Negredo are. He should give both of them similar amount of PL games ( each 10 ) and similar in other cup games like Mancini had done and manyyy other great managers. After first half of the season you should pair the better one ( which could be proven to be Negredo ) with first striker Aguero. ( typical small/big striker combination ). Even with Dzekos bad 45 min. And even with Negredos some great games. Dzeko should be given more chances.
As for that 10 PL games in ROW for Negredo which you have asked me twice. They are:
( 45 min Hull, Stoke ( average game ), Manchester United, Aston Villa ( average game ), Everton, West Hame ( average game ), Norwich, Sunderland ( average game ), Tottenham, Swansea ).
It is 9.5 PL games in a ROW as starter. At Stoke-away, Aston VIlla-away, West Ham-away and Sunderland-away he vas average. He did not score one single goal in that four games. But manager was still puting his trust in him and did not want to rotate with Dzeko ??
In this times he had also played two most important CL games against CSKA. which was biggest Citys opponent for second place. Bayern was regarded as a bonus game from the start. And Plzen is to weak team anyway.
Only after that row of 10 games Dzeko got his PL chance as a starter vs WBA.
The gap from bad 45 min against HULL and that game VS WBA was too big. Dzeko should of be given some chances to impress before. If that was in any kind of plan ?? Negredo was not great at least in that four games.
Have i made myself more understandable Aguero 93:20.
It's called squad rotation Baka, Dzeko has gotten plenty of games, now you're just making yourself look silly, I've already proved you wrong on the ten games thing, do you want me to put up another post on how many Negredo featured in? I will.

Silly or not silly. You can like it or not. This was EXACT 10 PL GAMES IN A ROW ( or 9.5 games as a PL STARTER ). + two most important CL games ( CSKA ). Dzeko have got lower cup games ( playing with Garcia and other players wanted to prove they are good enough for the first 11. With not so good suply Negredo was getting from SIlva,Nasri and Yaya ). But Negredo in that 9,5 games played with TOP of the TOP. Yaya,Nasri, Silva and all the best. That 9.5 PL games in a ROW was too much. It was making one player easier to impress. He was not ROTATING in PL GAMES ???? is it so hard to undesrtand. Was he doing in by mistake or on purpose is not important anymore. It is to late. HE gave one player 9,5 PL games in a row as a starter, and other cup games with mostly players like Garcia. It is really SIMPLE. Facts dont lie.
I hope he will give him more PL and CL time to impress in second half of the season. Because he seems to not allow him to go in for instance Arsenal.
How in fuck do you start 9 and a half games? anyway this conversation is over Baka, go look into squad rotation and sports science a bit.
and continually posting about one of our players joining a rival is WUMming.

Baka Sliskovic said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
No i dont. I STILL thinks when manager have two as good players as Dzeko and Negredo are. He should give both of them similar amount of PL games ( each 10 ) and similar in other cup games like Mancini had done and manyyy other great managers. After first half of the season you should pair the better one ( which could be proven to be Negredo ) with first striker Aguero. ( typical small/big striker combination ). Even with Dzekos bad 45 min. And even with Negredos some great games. Dzeko should be given more chances.
As for that 10 PL games in ROW for Negredo which you have asked me twice. They are:
( 45 min Hull, Stoke ( average game ), Manchester United, Aston Villa ( average game ), Everton, West Hame ( average game ), Norwich, Sunderland ( average game ), Tottenham, Swansea ).
It is 9.5 PL games in a ROW as starter. At Stoke-away, Aston VIlla-away, West Ham-away and Sunderland-away he vas average. He did not score one single goal in that four games. But manager was still puting his trust in him and did not want to rotate with Dzeko ??
In this times he had also played two most important CL games against CSKA. which was biggest Citys opponent for second place. Bayern was regarded as a bonus game from the start. And Plzen is to weak team anyway.
The gap from bad 45 min against HULL and that game VS WBA was too big. Dzeko should of be given some chances to impress before. If that was in any kind of plan ?? Negredo was not great at least in that four games.
It's called squad rotation Baka, Dzeko has gotten plenty of games, now you're just making yourself look silly, I've already proved you wrong on the ten games thing, do you want me to put up another post on how many Negredo featured in? I will.

Silly or not silly. You can like it or not. This was EXACT 10 PL GAMES IN A ROW ( or 9.5 games as a PL STARTER ). + two most important CL games ( CSKA ). Dzeko have got lower cup games ( playing with Garcia and other players wanted to prove they are good enough for the first 11. With not so good suply Negredo was getting from SIlva,Nasri and Yaya ). But Negredo in that 9,5 games played with TOP of the TOP. Yaya,Nasri, Silva and all the best. That 9.5 PL games in a ROW was too much. It was making one player easier to impress. He was not ROTATING in PL GAMES ???? is it so hard to undesrtand. Was he doing it by mistake or on purpose is not important anymore. It is to late now. HE gave one player 9,5 PL games in a row as a starter, and other cup games with mostly players like Garcia. It is really SIMPLE. Facts dont lie.
I hope he will give him more PL and CL time to impress in second half of the season. Because he seems to not allow him to go in for instance Arsenal.

You're as mad as cheese - but let me spell it out for you.

Edin Dzeko is our third choice striker, behind Sergio Aguero and Alvaro Negredo.

Baka Sliskovic said:
No, Baka thinks there's an agenda against Dzeko, the most common and prevalent symptoms are an obsessive desire to dress opinion as hard fact while ignoring proof to the contrary and continual leaps of faith inspired by self contradiction.

The PL games gap from bad 45 min against HULL and that game VS WBA was too big. Dzeko should of be given some chances to impress before. If that was in any kind of plan ?? Negredo was not great at least in that four games.
I agree that he deserves more matches but your argument is fuckinnnnn ridiculous ..Negredo average in those matches because he didn't score??? I reckon you don't watch football much ..or just watch with your eyes closed

Put it this way, if we give Dzeko all the games YOU want which may be at the expense of the beast or Kun, then it would a less entertaining forward line. Super sub and 3rd striker is good enough for me

I can't understand why anyone is reading or replying to Baka's posts.

He posted exactly the same thing 219 times in his 20 days on this forum.

Baka, please give it a rest - every new post you make is exactly the same as the one before - so your opinion is well known.

"Dzeko should start, Negredo should not start, Dzeko should come on, Negredo should not come on, Negredo should be subbed, Dzeko should not be subbed..." and
"Pellegrini is unfair to Dzeko...".

Did i miss something? (please don't reply)

BTW - Good game by Edin yesterday.

"How in fuck do you start 9 and a half games? anyway this conversation is over Baka, go look into squad rotation and sports science a bit.
and continually posting about one of our players joining a rival is WUMming".

Dzekos 2,5 PL starts in a row ( Newcastle, Cardiff City, 45 min Hull City )
Negredos 9,5 PL starts in a row ( Hull City 45 min ( 1/2) and 9 games in a row: Stoke, United, Villa,Everton,West Ham,Norwich, Sunderland, Tottenham, Swansea ).

Pure fact. There you have 9 straight PL games in a row as a STARTER. The game which is (1/2). Is a Hull City game where they both have played 45 min each. If we forgot that Hull game. It is still Dzeko ( 2 PL games ) in a row and Negredo ( 9 PL games ) in a row.
Considering it was start of the season where managers usually rotate more than in second. IT WAS NOT ROTATION IN PL GAMES.
It is maybe hard for you to understand that Pellegrini is not without mistakes. But you just can not say that those 9 games are not true ??
Also in Stoke-away, Villa-away, West Ham-away and Sunderland-away. Negredo was bad allround. Not just not scoring any goal in this four games.

by Manchester1894 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:28 pm
Put it this way, if we give Dzeko all the games YOU want which may be at the expense of the beast or Kun, then it would a less entertaining forward line. Super sub and 3rd striker is good enough for me

Now Dzeko would not play at the expense of Kun. Dzeko should be rotated with Negredo. And than play better no9 striker in second half of the season with best no10 striker Kun.

Anyway. I think maybe that my timing was not the best. After such a great victory. My intentions were not to provoke any fans after such a good game. So I apologise if any found themselfs provoked. But the numbers I have gave here are 100% correct. Facts dont lie.
Many managers have their preferences or do mistakes one or another through the season/s.

Baka Sliskovic said:

Dzekos 2,5 PL starts in a row ( Newcastle, Cardiff City, 45 min Hull City )
Negredos 9,5 PL starts in a row ( Hull City 45 min ( 1/2) and 9 games in a row: Stoke, United, Villa,Everton,West Ham,Norwich, Sunderland, Tottenham, Swansea ).

Pure fact. There you have 9 straight PL games in a row as a STARTER. The game which is (1/2). Is a Hull City game where they both have played 45 min each. If we forgot that Hull game. It is still Dzeko ( 2 PL games ) in a row and Negredo ( 9 PL games ) in a row.
Considering it was start of the season where managers usually rotate more than in second. IT WAS NOT ROTATION IN PL GAMES.
It is maybe hard for you to understand that Pellegrini is not without mistakes. But you just can not say that those 9 games are not true ??

by Manchester1894 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Now Dzeko would not play at the expense of Kun. Dzeko should be rotated with Negredo. And than play better no9 striker in second half of the season with best no10 striker Kun.

Anyway. I think maybe that my timing was not the best. After such a great victory. My intentions were not to provoke any fans after such a good game. So I apologise if any found themselfs provoked. But the numbers I have gave here are 100% correct. Facts dont lie.
Many managers have their preferences or do mistakes one or another through the season/s.
You've conveniently missed the Chelsea away game there, woops.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.