Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zizi4City said:
Dzekolol said:
Rotate with Negredo? Get real

Negredo is simply a class above Dzeko. He has all the attributes of a great striker that Edin can only dream of! He is strong, powerful and fast and most importantly has the 'football brain'!! NOT to mention his exquisite passing and finishing. It's his first Premier League season and his game will only get better unlike this Donkey need it a year and half to bed in. Rotate my arse*

Unbelievable, Can someone please ban this guy for the greater good?
Look at his nickname for god's sake.

Ban him?????

I want to fuck him (:

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Zizi4City said:
Dzekolol said:

Negredo is simply a class above Dzeko. He has all the attributes of a great striker that Edin can only dream of! He is strong, powerful and fast and most importantly has the 'football brain'!! NOT to mention his exquisite passing and finishing. It's his first Premier League season and his game will only get better unlike this Donkey need it a year and half to bed in. Rotate my arse*

Ban him?????

I want to fuck him (:

I think it's a nice balance to the Dzeko thread to occasionally have our own lunatic who evens it out.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Zizi4City said:

Ban him?????

I want to fuck him (:

I think it's a nice balance to the Dzeko thread to occasionally have our own lunatic who evens it out.

And if he has a hot arse then bonus (:

Zizi4City said:
Dzekolol said:

There's a few on here that need banning; he's not one of them.

As a Bosnian and one of Edin's greatest fans:

1) Dzeko is a third striker on this team (when Aguero is healthy). His only true "flaw" is that he has world-class Aguero and in-form, beastly Negredo in front of him.

2) He get's way over-analysed, scrutinized, and called out by some (also so-called) fans who, in all honesty, if were true fans of MCFC would get behind one of their own players and a top goal-scorer at that.

3) His ability and form get mixed up way too frequently. His player profile is compared to uncomparable players/profiles.

4) Some of my fellow bosnians are very annoying when they get overly defensive. I have no problems saying he stinks at the times when he does. Noone should.

5) Some other people will blame just about anything on him, and are just ignorant with their comments that most of the time have no statistical or any other validity - and this is what get's on bosnian's nerves (I understand that too).

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - this thread has become tiresome with back-and-forth stuff between two "streams".

Well played Dzeko. Well played Negredo. Roll on saturday.

EaglesFan said:
As a Bosnian and one of Edin's greatest fans:

1) Dzeko is a third striker on this team (when Aguero is healthy). His only true "flaw" is that he has world-class Aguero and in-form, beastly Negredo in front of him.

2) He get's way over-analysed, scrutinized, and called out by some (also so-called) fans who, in all honesty, if were true fans of MCFC would get behind one of their own players and a top goal-scorer at that.

3) His ability and form get mixed up way too frequently. His player profile is compared to uncomparable players/profiles.

4) Some of my fellow bosnians are very annoying when they get overly defensive. I have no problems saying he stinks at the times when he does. Noone should.

5) Some other people will blame just about anything on him, and are just ignorant with their comments that most of the time have no statistical or any other validity - and this is what get's on bosnian's nerves (I understand that too).

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - this thread has become tiresome with back-and-forth stuff between two "streams".

Well played Dzeko. Well played Negredo. Roll on saturday.
in the spirit of this thread ;) the match is on Sunday, therefore you are wrong

Dzekolol said:

Fuck off trollolol..

Damocles said:
noise said:
Zizi4City said:
Agreed.

I future please use the report button so the mods can have a look and make a judgement rather than complaining here where they might not see.

-- Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:03 pm --

cleavers said:
Zizi4City said:
(Baka ne seri vise uvjek jedno te isto, udavi nas sve.)
Can we keep the comments in English please, this is a polite request, as none of the mods can speak whatever languauge that is, and you could be saying something completely out of order (and no we're not being force to use google translate to work it out).

Thanks.

He's slagging off the other lad, Baka, from what I can make out.
"give it a rest, baka, you're embarrassing us all"

pudge said:
Tim of the Oak said:
The Flash said:
His opinion is just as valid as anyone else's.

This isn't a Dzeko appreciation thread. You mard-arse fanboys need to understand that this is an MCFC forum, not an Edin Dzeko forum.

You're pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as the so called fans who heckled Dzeko throughout the Palce game. As bring Milner might say, We have two for strikers and we are playing 4 4 2 so rotation isn't an issue at the moment.
Who's "Bring Milner" and what's a for striker?

OK mate. We have two fit strikers for two places in the team until Aguero is fit.

Even the Beast had to encourage some in "the Kippax" to get behind Edin. Alvaro's opinion counts for more than the whingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.