Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
pudge said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Almost as pathetic as the so called fans who heckled Dzeko throughout the Palce game. As bring Milner might say, We have two for strikers and we are playing 4 4 2 so rotation isn't an issue at the moment.
Who's "Bring Milner" and what's a for striker?

OK mate. We have two fit strikers for two places in the team until Aguero is fit.

Even the Beast had to encourage some in "the Kippax" to get behind Edin. Alvaro's opinion counts for more than the whingers.
What were his words of wisdom?

pudge said:
Tim of the Oak said:
pudge said:
Who's "Bring Milner" and what's a for striker?

OK mate. We have two fit strikers for two places in the team until Aguero is fit.

Even the Beast had to encourage some in "the Kippax" to get behind Edin. Alvaro's opinion counts for more than the whingers.

It was the gesturing to "the Kippax" and clapping encouragement to Edin (after he missed the first half chance.) Brilliant stuff from the Beast.

Tim of the Oak said:
pudge said:
Tim of the Oak said:

It was the gesturing to "the Kippax" and clapping encouragement to Edin (after he missed the first half chance.) Brilliant stuff from the Beast.
Wow, he may as well have stuck two fingers up to all the Edin haters with all that supposed gesturing.

Good stuff.

aguero93:20 said:
in the spirit of this thread ;) the match is on Sunday, therefore you are wrong

Of course smart ass. This thread is not realistic. I stand by everything i have said. I fully agre that Dzeko is anywhere near TOP 5 strikers in PL. But I also know what he is capable of and a lot more about him, his previous games and other thing which you dont. I am not glorifying him in anyway. Tonssss of great managers and players have said he is wasting his career if played in THIS way. I am far from beeing the only one. Also it is majority opinion with most Bosnians. The last one was Gary Lineker and you know very well what he had said about Dzeko and his status. You may be true fan of this club which i dont dissagree. But you ( and anybody else ) are not in position to give here crazy and provokative remarks on other posters. Who they dont know shit about. And would probably would not dare to say it in their faces, anyway. I dont do that to any other poster here.
Main reasons I have joined here are just two. First I was annoyed by abusing your own player ( Dzeko ) by some in last two years. Second reason because i want him to save his career. That is all. I dont fabricate or misuse stats. Nor I am stats gay, anyway. I dont use stats much and think they have limited use. But stats which I have used are all correct. Dzeko with that 9 PL games in a row. His position in this team and amount of goals would be much better. 9 PL games in a row is big thing. Just watch what had happened to Adebayor now. When he was given a lot of games , knows his place is secured and manager puts max. trust in him. He did more in his last 5 games than in year and a hlaf under AVB. Where he was used similar to Dzeko here. ( cup games, every 4,5 PL game , than droped after first mistake, it is IDENTICAL ).
Also if Pellegrini was so great and without mistake manager he would not be sacked after just one year in Real Madrid. And used as usefull transition coach for a time up to signing Mourinho.
As for Bosnian poster you transleted it wrong., Deliberately or not. There was not a verb disgrace. First watch clean your own garden. Than look to neigbours and analyse him.
I am sorry but I still believe more to opinion of Lineker for example and 200 players of 1 Bundesliga who voted Dzeko as a BEST player they have played against in the league. And my own eyes. Than opinion of few frustated people or people who just dont know that much about football that they think they know.

Baka Sliskovic said:
in the spirit of this thread ;) the match is on Sunday, therefore you are wrong

Of course smart ass. This thread is not realistic. I stand by everything i have said. I fully agre that Dzeko is anywhere near TOP 5 strikers in PL. But I also know what he is capable of and a lot more about him, his previous games and other thing which you dont. I am not glorifying him in anyway. Tonssss of great managers and players have said he is wasting his career if played in THIS way. I am far from beeing the only one. Also it is majority opinion with most Bosnians. The last one was Gary Lineker and you know very well what he had said about Dzeko and his status. You may be true fan of this club which i dont dissagree. But you ( and anybody else ) are not in position to give here crazy and provokative remarks on other posters. Who they dont know shit about. And would probably would not dare to say it in their faces, anyway. I dont do that to any other poster here.
Main reasons I have joined here are just two. First I was annoyed by abusing your own player by some in last two years. Second reason because i want him to save his career. That is all. I dont fabricate or misuse stats. Nor I am stats gay, anyway. I dont use stats much and think they have limited use. But stats which I have used are all correct. Dzeko with that 9 PL games in a row. His position in this team and amount of goals would be much better. 9 PL games in a row is big thing. Just watc what had happened to Adebayor now. When he was given a lot of games , knows his place is secured and manager puts max. trust in him. He did more in his last 5 games than in year and a hlaf under AVB. where he was used similar to Dzeko here. ( cup games, every 4,5 PL game , than droped after first mistake, it is IDENTICAL ).
Also if Pellegrini was so great and without mistake manager he would not be sacked after just one year in Real Madrid. And used as usefull transition coach for a time up to signing Mourinho.
As for Bosnian poster you transleted it wrong., Deliberately or not. There was not a verb disgrace. First watch clean your own garden. Than look to neigbours and analyse him.
I am sorry but I still believe more to opinion of Lineker for example and 200 players of 1 Bundesliga who voted Dzeko as a BEST player they have played against in the league. And my own eyes. Than opinion of few frustated people or people who just dont know that much about football that they think they know.
smart ass? that post wasn't even to you baka, I wouldn't start throwing personal remarks round.

Baka Sliskovic said:
smart ass? that post wasn't even to you baka, I wouldn't start throwing personal remarks round.

Your next post were commenting other Bosnian remark to me. And of course it was FALSE translation.
And in one mine post in front of this is not just for you. There are around 5 similar here. It is for all of them. who recodnise themselves as such.
And you have commented me personally today few times.

Baka Sliskovic said:

Your next post were commenting other Bosnian remark to me. And of course it was FALSE translation.
Any in one mine post in front of this is not just for you. There are around 5 similar here. It is for all of them. who recodnise themselves as such.
what the deluded remark? pfff. all I did today was show you that you were talking shit to back up your argument. keep making those personal remarks if you want, if you're trying to provoke or upset me buddy, you'd have to go very far and I don't think you'll be given the chance.

Baka Sliskovic said:

And in one mine post in front of this is not just for you. There are around 5 similar here. It is for all of them. who recodnise themselves as such.
You're STILL here?

Baka Sliskovic said:

Mate, you are utterly exhausting - a broken record. Give it a fucking break for a week, will ya.

P.S. I am Bosnian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.