Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Baka Sliskovic said:

Your next post were commenting other Bosnian remark to me. And of course it was FALSE translation.
Any in one mine post in front of this is not just for you. There are around 5 similar here. It is for all of them. who recodnise themselves as such.
And you have commented me personally today few times.
what the deluded remark? pfff. all I did today was show you that you were talking shit to back up your argument. keep making those personal remarks if you want, if you're trying to provoke or upset me buddy, you'd have to go very far and I don't think you'll be given the chance.

He did not use word you have used. He just had told me that I was repeting my self too much. That i have made my opinion clear. Which is true. You described it other way. Anyway feal free to analyse my longer post.
One more thing. I dont give a shit about you. If you will be correct to me. I will be the same, or even better to you. You are not interested for me as a person. As majority of posters here. I only will not allow to anybody ( who probably would not dare anyway ) to call me here names.
Only reason of me being here is a wish for Dzeko to be as successive as possible. And maybe comment some things which I dont think are true about Dzeko. That is all to it. And maybe to give my anylise of some other players, thing if anybody is interested in it.

Baka Sliskovic said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
Your next post were commenting other Bosnian remark to me. And of course it was FALSE translation.
Any in one mine post in front of this is not just for you. There are around 5 similar here. It is for all of them. who recodnise themselves as such.
what the deluded remark? pfff. all I did today was show you that you were talking shit to back up your argument. keep making those personal remarks if you want, if you're trying to provoke or upset me buddy, you'd have to go very far and I don't think you'll be given the chance.

He did not use word you have used. He just had told me that I was repeting my self too much. That i have made my opinion clear. Which is true. You described it other way. Anyway feal free to analyse my longer post.
I got a verb wrong? no, I won't, I'm finished arguing with you, from now on I'm going to take some advice and I'm just going to ignore you and I'd suggest to anyone else that reads this to do the same.

I got a verb wrong? no, I won't, I'm finished arguing with you, from now on I'm going to take some advice and I'm just going to ignore you and I'd suggest to anyone else that reads this to do the same.

Read my answer again. I have added it. If you dont want to talk with me. There is no problem with me.

byronic said:
Baka Sliskovic said:

And in one mine post in front of this is not just for you. There are around 5 similar here. It is for all of them. who recodnise themselves as such.

Mate, you are utterly exhausting - a broken record. Give it a fucking break for a week, will ya.

P.S. I am Bosnian.

Steady on mate. Baka Milner might post that Ibisevic video again. I have only seen it 10 times!!

Tim of the Oak said:
byronic said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
And in one mine post in front of this is not just for you. There are around 5 similar here. It is for all of them. who recodnise themselves as such.

Mate, you are utterly exhausting - a broken record. Give it a fucking break for a week, will ya.

P.S. I am Bosnian.

Steady on mate. Baka Milner might post that Ibisevic video again. I have only seen it 10 times!!

I want i promisse, hehe. But it is realistic chance.That he will play in front of Dzeko in 4-5-1. He would probably be in much better form anyway and allready is. I did not say anything which is not true. Borussia mönchengladbach who i think is around fourth in Bundesliga now are going for him in January.

If I was to go through the thread and report everything Baka has posted would it be enough evidence for a substantial ban? Or would I be banned for pissing the mods off?

Puppet Master Silva said:
If I was to go through the thread and report everything Baka has posted would it be enough evidence for a substantial ban? Or would I be banned for pissing the mods off?

he is an embarrassment to all city fans.

g180aj said:
Puppet Master Silva said:

he is an embarrassment to all city fans.
Whoah; let's get it right. He isn't a City fan, and NEVER will be. He's a Dzeko fan and, by association, a fan of what ever club Edin is playing for at any particular time. If/when Edin leaves us, you won't see Baka's heels for dust. Indeed, he gave his word on here a few weeks back that he was leaving this forum. Obviously not a man of his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.