Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
g180aj said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
If I was to go through the thread and report everything Baka has posted would it be enough evidence for a substantial ban? Or would I be banned for pissing the mods off?

he is an embarrassment to all city fans.

He is not a City fan!
Plus, he's making us Bosnian's look bad

Puppet Master Silva said:
If I was to go through the thread and report everything Baka has posted would it be enough evidence for a substantial ban? Or would I be banned for pissing the mods off?

Good luck with that mate. I can't understand a fucking word he says.

No17 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
JasminBosnia said:
And he is making us N.Koreans look nice in compare to them, bloody Bosnians.

That said, At least he is more credible than the rag tickets being advertised by Aeroflot on the forum!!

He's a tool.

It is going to be mental on here if Bosnia go a long way in the World Cup.

Baka Sliskovic said:
I want i promisse, hehe. But it is realistic chance.That he will play in front of Dzeko in 4-5-1. He would probably be in much better form anyway and allready is. I did not say anything which is not true. Borussia mönchengladbach who i think is around fourth in Bundesliga now are going for him in January.
Who Milner ?

Chap, our patience with you is wearing thin now, so its time to wind it in, or you'll be gone from the forum.

We tolerate a lot on here, fans of other clubs, fanboys, drunks, and even clueless idiots, but I've ignored a couple of things from you that I will for now put down to poor translation, but its wearing quite thin.

You're not a City fan, that much is obvious, and even some of your compatriots are getting fed up with it, so if you keep trying to get reactions by targeting other posters, you will leave us little option but to get rid of you.

Hope you understand.

Thanks.

A top class striker. When he leaves us for a side which is prepared to make him no.1, maybe then everyone will appreciate just how good he really is. Unfortunately for him we have Aguero, and now Negredo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.