Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
hope he reacts well to being rotated again now kun is back, we're going to need all 3 firing and motivated the rest of the season.

This will be the litmus test tbh...

Puppet Master Silva said:
HazeM3 said:
Burtonblue said:
He's been excellent since Aguero's injury.
I have been known to vent my ire towards the guy on occasion in the past but how anyone can criticise his current form is beyond me.
His goals are proving to be crucial just like in 2012...

It was a pure sarcasm on my part. Hence ;)

I never lost faith in Edin and always knew withrun of games he would show what he is really capable of.
P.S. that part in bold makes you a hypocrite.

It wasn't sarcasm, it was a dig at City fans on the forum.
He also needs to look up the meaning of hypocrite because it surely doesn't apply to the post he highlights.

ColinLee said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
HazeM3 said:
It was a pure sarcasm on my part. Hence ;)

I never lost faith in Edin and always knew withrun of games he would show what he is really capable of.
P.S. that part in bold makes you a hypocrite.

It wasn't sarcasm, it was a dig at City fans on the forum.
He also needs to look up the meaning of hypocrite because it surely doesn't apply to the post he highlights.
I was thinking that myself, but this thread isn't big into reading what people have actually written, or logic, or sense.

samharris said:
hope he reacts well to being rotated again now kun is back, we're going to need all 3 firing and motivated the rest of the season.

This along with the fact that his contract is up in 2015 and we haven't heard anything on the matter of an extension (doesn't mean that it hasn't been discussed)

Still think the original plan going into the season was to have dzeko/jovetic and aguero/negredo as the 2 rotating pairs but obviously that never came to fruition

It wasn't sarcasm, it was a dig at City fans on the forum

Why don't you go play with your dolls. Do your parents know you're here?

Now, as someone posted earlier, Dzeko might just be on his way out, and now that Guidetti is gone, he may be making room for someone really special.

It would kill him mentally I think. We will see the old Dzeko again. Always moody, always giving a fraction of his abilities when called upon.

cmdub said:
samharris said:

This along with the fact that his contract is up in 2015 and we haven't heard anything on the matter of an extension (doesn't mean that it hasn't been discussed)

Still think the original plan going into the season was to have dzeko/jovetic and aguero/negredo as the 2 rotating pairs but obviously that never came to fruition

Next season fella!! ;)

LJ75 said:
It wasn't sarcasm, it was a dig at City fans on the forum

Why don't you go play with your dolls. Do your parents know you're here?

Now, as someone posted earlier, Dzeko might just be on his way out, and now that Guidetti is gone, making room for someone really special.

Few things, firstly why would my post annoy you? I'd really like to know this so answer it please. Secondly you seem fixated with the Puppet part of my user name, now I know you're not the most intelligent guy on here but "Puppet master Silva" refers to the fact that our Spanish midfield genius David Silva (You may not know him, he's not from Bosnia) is always pulling the strings for us, not at all a reference to me owning dolls. Thirdly why do you only seem to have a pop at myself on this thread, it's like you have some strange fixation with me and it's quite worrying. I've given Edin plenty of credit over recent weeks so the fact you're still trying to single me out for whatever kind of abuse this is is quite curious. Finally why would you ask if my parents knew I was here, it's an internet forum about Manchester City so I'm not sure why it would concern either of them...

Please feel free to answer any of these points, because it seems to me that you're just being extremely bitter without any reason aside from the fact I criticised Edin Dzeko. If you can tear yourself away from the Edin posters on your wall and your Edin fan sites I'd love some answers.

"Puppet master Silva" refers to the fact that our Spanish midfield genius David Silva (You may not know him, he's not from Bosnia) is always pulling the strings for us

Can you pls elaborate this. I sincerely thought you were a little girl past her bedtime, hence the nickname. Well, Puppet, Doll, PMS, whatever works for you, then.

LJ75 said:
"Puppet master Silva" refers to the fact that our Spanish midfield genius David Silva (You may not know him, he's not from Bosnia) is always pulling the strings for us

Can you pls elaborate this. I sincerely thought you were a little girl past her bedtime, hence the nickname. Well, Puppet, Doll, PMS, whatever works for you, then.

pack this shit in, boring as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.