Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Gamesh said:
I must have been watching a different player today..He just about scuffed in a shot from 4 yards out...when he 'Did superbly to tee up Navas' according to the MEN, for me it was a case of him losing control of the ball and being tackled..and he kept up his habit of consistently shooting on site when often better options are available..Negredo hands down to start next game alongside Kun..Just my opinion but there you go..

-- Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm --

I must have been watching a different player today..He just about scuffed in a shot from 4 yards out...when he 'Did superbly to tee up Navas' according to the MEN, for me it was a case of him losing control of the ball and being tackled..and he kept up his habit of consistently shooting on site when often better options are available..Negredo hands down to start next game alongside Kun..Just my opinion but there you go..

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no...yes

Damocles said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Gamesh said:

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no...yes

Well spotted!!!

He was excellent today. Worked hard, defended, made some nice passes. Finishing not the best but thank lord for goal line technology, last season I have a feeling that would have been waved away.

I criticized him before for being too lazy and not doing enough running, and today he did a hell of a lot of running. Honestly, I didn't really believe Dzeko was capable of running as much as he did today. For Bosnia he basically just chills in deep opposition territory and waits to be fed assists which he hammers in goals. He improved a lot in City and I think England has made him a better player.

City's attack is frightening. Aguero, Dzeko, and Negredo are all insanely good. Jovetic is excellent also, sucks he got hurt so early because he would have been very important. I think Navas is tremendous also. He can be so damn creative and every time he gets the ball you know shit just got real.

Excellent performance from him today, and much improved defensively, from what I saw.
He was part of many of the one-twos, and I do hope he keeps to this level in every game now..

Was buzzing when we went 1-0 up and got our 100th goal, then I realised it was Dzeko and kicked my seat in anger. I proceeded to boo him for the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.