Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLOOMUEN said:
Poor Edin, he get's some unreasonable stick from some people.

Worked hard today - both as a lone striker and defending at set-pieces after we lost Vinny. Oh, and he scored the winner.

More performances like today, please!

Agree, just remember we had 10 men for 80 minutes or maybe people forgot, as he and rest of team , made up for the player down.

He's a better lone striker than negredo, he is clumsy and frustrating so I understand the critics but he's been doing a good job in general this season. I'd sell in the summer but i can't understand why people are so harsh.

Dzeko is a good player... Am new in here and se a lots of Dzeko haters.. the questen is why ?? He dont deserve it !

ZZmaestro said:
Revolver said:
I like Dzeko and too many City fans take for granted the fact that he scores a lot of goals.

However for a bloke his size he should win more headers and hold the play up better.

In order to do so, he would need to up his physiqual game and improuve his fitness level.
In my opinion, this is what separates him from the other strikers we have.
His top speed, acceleration, and body strengh are averrage at most, hence why, even when he puts in a real shift like today,
he won't dominate, nor shine.

A real shift? Are you serious?

Makes me cringe some of the shit he gets

Sure he deserves it sometime but the idea he dont give a shit is bollocks - he aint ever going to be one of these players that run all over the place like Aguero

He was isloated today worked hard missed a sitter scored another

Dont get it - he seems to be the new whipping boy

Sorry but I think he's a waste of space bad first touch , he thinks jumping is getting up on his toes only header he won today was in our box and that hit him , he was walking around like we had 11men and 3 nil up the ball he gave navas down the wing then just stude thare and watched him run away ! He was the lone striker never made an effert to get in the box get rid in the summer !! Defo .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.