Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His finishing was quite poor but the rest of his game was good tonight made good runs and got In the right places

Rammy Blue said:
I'd love to see a gif compilation of Dzeko's chances tonight.

It would look pretty terrible, for sure. However, you could also produce a gif compilation of the rest of his play that would look brilliant (goal, winning a penalty, assist, many nice passes).

We've just steamrollered another 'top' team and even Edin's biggest fans will agree that he had many awful attempts on goal tonight, so there's really no need to only focus on the negatives.

Liking the defensive part of his game.

Making it harder for oppositions to get the ball out of our front half along the ground which is as important as creating chances for us to score when he can't.

Loving this new harder working side of Dzeko. The conditions weren't great tonight it was a slick surface. Not worried in the slightest the goals will come again. He's world class when everything's going well for him. .

Him and Kolarov are most improved In my opinion. It took Dzeko a bit longer to get into this rich vain of form...but he is bagging them in like in his Wolfsburg days!

I'd rather have Ed, who clearly knows how to get in position for a chance every time, with 1 goal and 5 ugly misses than someone who gets 1 chance and turns it into a beautiful miss

MrChicago said:
I'd rather have Ed, who clearly knows how to get in position for a chance every time, with 1 goal and 5 ugly misses than someone who gets 1 chance and turns it into a beautiful miss

Wonderful. I'd rather have Messi but that's just me.

CaliforniaBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:

It would look pretty terrible, for sure. However, you could also produce a gif compilation of the rest of his play that would look brilliant (goal, winning a penalty, assist, many nice passes).

We've just steamrollered another 'top' team and even Edin's biggest fans will agree that he had many awful attempts on goal tonight, so there's really no need to only focus on the negatives.

That's what they like to do :).

AntiUnited said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:

That's what they like to do :).

Bless you, you still see it as a battle between good and evil. City fans are the dark side and you are Luke Skywalker fighting a noble battle. Who exactly is "they"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.