Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Dzeko's finishing was far from good tonight, but he gets so many chances (and eventually manages to score one normally) - his positioning in and around the box must be brilliant. Must've had eight chances tonight. Gets himself in the right place all the time. I'm not a fanboy or anything, and quite the opposite when I slag him off no end when the ball bounces off him all game; but I do believe he has a great knack for being in the right place

Well, might have been frustrating many times but in the 2nd half won a pen, scored one (it seems he scores the unpredic and difficult ones than the easy ) hold well the ball

For some reason I think he just wants to outscore his competition in attack. Of course that is not such a bad thing because it is producing so many goals but I think he does so much better when he is relaxed and confident like vs Bayern or West Ham. His performance tonight was good, his finish was... lets just say... poor, but his all-around play was pretty nice. His pass in the later stages of the match for Navas was something you would expect Silva to do.

Its good Negredo and Dzeko are proven to be deadly together since Aguero looked hurt. Aguero looked magnificent when he was out there. I honestly think he can establish himself near the level of Messi and Ronaldo. Such a shame these injuries are causing problems for him.

Edin seemed to be trying a little too hard, overhitting the ball on his shots. He's a confidence player and it was great to hear the wonderful support from our fans singing his name. He played some nice passes. Just relax and find your clinical finishing please Edin.

To be honest his all around play was superb tonight so I'll forgive him the missed chances as he put one in the bag and it didn't cost us. Its when he wanders around looking completely disinterested that really grinds my gears.

All round his game was superb, all over the pitch, scored a goal.... could do with some shooting practice though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.