Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
AntiUnited said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
It would look pretty terrible, for sure. However, you could also produce a gif compilation of the rest of his play that would look brilliant (goal, winning a penalty, assist, many nice passes).

We've just steamrollered another 'top' team and even Edin's biggest fans will agree that he had many awful attempts on goal tonight, so there's really no need to only focus on the negatives.

That's what they like to do :).

Bless you, you still see it as a battle between good and evil. City fans are the dark side and you are Luke Skywalker fighting a noble battle. Who exactly is "they"?

Na i see myself as more of a han solo but ye whatever. And ''They'' are clowns like you.

AntiUnited said:
AntiUnited said:
That's what they like to do :).

Bless you, you still see it as a battle between good and evil. City fans are the dark side and you are Luke Skywalker fighting a noble battle. Who exactly is "they"?

Na i see myself as more of a han solo but ye whatever. And ''They'' are clowns like you.

Being called a clown by a poster such as yourself is pretty much as bad as it's gonna get, I'll only be replying to City fans on this thread now.

AntiUnited said:

Being called a clown by a poster such as yourself is pretty much as bad as it's gonna get, I'll only be replying to City fans on this thread now.

cute

MSP said:
It's turning to the great season for him. 17 goals and 5-6 assists in 26 games, lot of them from the bench, is amazing product.

We might easily see Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko and Yaya scoring 100 goals between them 4 this season if all stay fit.

Yaya - 15
Dzeko - 17
Negredo - 23
Aguero - 23

They're on 78 between them now and it's January. Ridiculous.

Dzekos Smile said:
Rammy Blue said:
Dzekos Smile said:
Email Pellegrini at m.pellegrini@hotmail.com ask him to have look at you, perhaps you could be our star signing next summer.

The Beast would have scored 5 tonight.

WTF... Are you now Nostradamous ?

How many times have we read that "without Dzeko" we would not have won the League?

Same thing.

FromPollockToSilva said:
MSP said:
It's turning to the great season for him. 17 goals and 5-6 assists in 26 games, lot of them from the bench, is amazing product.

We might easily see Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko and Yaya scoring 100 goals between them 4 this season if all stay fit.

Yaya - 15
Dzeko - 17
Negredo - 23
Aguero - 23

They're on 78 between them now and it's January. Ridiculous.

Mirin location going back this summer. Yep our strikers are just to fukin good ruthless. even with kuns hamy (which i think its that) neg and dzeko have been playing well together.

Edin is a vital part of what we are doing this year. Glad he's still with us.

People who dont just blatantly dislike the guy realize that last night he:
- won a penalty/red card/2nd goal,
- scored a third goal,
- set up Komp's tap-in (5th goal)
- was linking up brilliantly (especially with Navas and Silva), played good D/put the effort in, held the ball up well...

When he plays like last night - he can fluff couple of chances any day (but he wont - that was very uncharacteristic of him, and pretty poor/wet conditions certainly didnt help).

That he had a poor shooting night is not in question. But neither is the fact that he was MAJOR contributor last night.

Good by far outweights the bad last night (last two months, one could argue). DEAL WITH IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.