Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien10 said:
If one of the strikers was to be sacrificed in tonight's game, it would have to be Dzeko. The players must expect to fight tonight, they should be leaving the field with no energy left to spare. At times Dzeko looks like he has no interest, i find his body language to be very strange. On the other hand, i believe the beast will be up for a fight, he will fight for everything.
One thing is certain for tonight. Pellers will start with The Beast and Dzeko..

Bluep*ss said:
Damien10 said:
If one of the strikers was to be sacrificed in tonight's game, it would have to be Dzeko. The players must expect to fight tonight, they should be leaving the field with no energy left to spare. At times Dzeko looks like he has no interest, i find his body language to be very strange. On the other hand, i believe the beast will be up for a fight, he will fight for everything.
One thing is certain for tonight. Pellers will start with The Beast and Dzeko..
I'm not so sure. Have we seen this partnership against a top team?

ED's game and attitude seem to have improved of late. He does miss quite a few chances, but his work rate and desire seem to be back again.

I'd be very surprised if we don't start both Negredo and Dzeko tonight. Pellegrini has as near as damn it already said he won't be changing his tactics in order to counteract those of the opponent, specifically when related to the Barcelona home game but, if he won't change for that then he won't change for Chelsea either. Mourinho on the other had will likely replace Willian with a more defensive midfielder to partner Matic (Ramires probably).

Can somebody get me stats of the Negredo and Dzeko partnership against the top teams. I have suddenly become interested.

Not good enough against top opposition, to wasteful.

Maybe he will get enough chances against teams like Cardiff but he has no place in the starting 11 against top teams until he improves his first touch and striking.

TCIB said:

Maybe he will get enough chances against teams like Cardiff but he has no place in the starting 11 against top teams until he improves his first touch and striking.

i bet you where wanking your self to death waiting to post that. I havent seen you around until hes had a stinker..

AntiUnited said:
TCIB said:

i bet you where wanking your self to death waiting to post that. I havent seen you around until he has a stinker..
And you don't care if City lose as long as your favorite non-scouse player is free of criticism.

Fuck you Dzeko.
Jovetic put in more effort in 30 minutes than he did all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.