Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
TCIB said:
Not good enough against top opposition, to wasteful.

Maybe he will get enough chances against teams like Cardiff but he has no place in the starting 11 against top teams until he improves his first touch and striking.

i bet you where wanking your self to death waiting to post that. I havent seen you around until hes had a stinker..

WTF are you on about pal, wind your neck in.

Read my posts on him before coming out with this shit you pillock.

This is the first time i have had a go and he fucking deserves it so if you don't like it tough luck.

taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
TCIB said:

Maybe he will get enough chances against teams like Cardiff but he has no place in the starting 11 against top teams until he improves his first touch and striking.

i bet you where wanking your self to death waiting to post that. I havent seen you around until he has a stinker..
And you don't care if City lose as long as your favorite non-scouse player is free of criticism.

Na.. I dont cry like a little #$#@ when shit does not go our way. We didnt lose the title today. every 1 was off the pace. move on

I think he was ok, provided some creativity with the balls to Kolarov or Navas. I think missing Nasri and Fernandhino and Millner really hurt us. Later on in the game when we needed some fresh legs we didn't have anyone other than Jovetic (who was a positive change) to come in and push for an equalizer.

AntiUnited said:
TCIB said:

i bet you where wanking your self to death waiting to post that. I havent seen you around until hes had a stinker..

Banned for the night. Talk about your favourite player as much as you like but this shite is unacceptable

Hopefully others might hear the message, if not then report them and I mean that from both sides.

just wasteful as usual... jovetic was the only real bright spot and negredo wasn't much better

His striking was poor tonight but at least he contributed, negredo was a lot worse today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.