Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bnice said:
So much hate from you people. Dzeko definitely wasn't good tonight, but who was? He missed 1 good chance and so now he's an average striker? What about the beast? He was more of a hazard to our own goal than useful.

Dzeko needs to work on his shooting, other than that, can't blame him for much tonight.
He does miss too many chances though, it's his job to finish them. If he had scored we wouldn't have lost the game that's why many will be annoyed. If he was clinical and fluffed one nobody would say anything buy he misses simple chances far too much.

Armaan said:
Bnice said:
So much hate from you people. Dzeko definitely wasn't good tonight, but who was? He missed 1 good chance and so now he's an average striker? What about the beast? He was more of a hazard to our own goal than useful.

Dzeko needs to work on his shooting, other than that, can't blame him for much tonight.
He does miss too many chances though, it's his job to finish them. If he had scored we wouldn't have lost the game that's why many will be annoyed. If he was clinical and fluffed one nobody would say anything buy he misses simple chances far too much.

I would agree with this.
Tonight is the first time i have had a bad word to say about him i should add also.

The cross near the end from the corner of the box straight to a chelsea player did it for me.
He was under no pressure at all and you just can't be as wasteful as he has been against top opposition.

He can still do a decent job but for me this is against teams that may offer more chances to us than Chelsea ever will.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bnice said:
Dzeko needs to work on his shooting
He's a £24m striker not a central defender or midfielder. He should be able to at least get a shot on target regularly. You are right that Negredo was worse tonight though.
Despite Negredo not having a good first half. I would of fancied him to score more then i did Dzeko after Jovetic come on. Negredo attacks the ball with aggression, Dzeko doesn't.

He had a very poor night but a bit of perspective is necessary, it wasn't long ago he was banging them in for fun, it's just unfortunate he's hit this slump now with Aguero out. Negredo was comfortably worse tonight and that's clearly why he was subbed. He needs to pull himself together because when you get the kind of run he's being afforded at the moment you need to grab it with both hands at a club like ours. Still, you've really got to do better when presented the chances he was in a game like tonight.

Damien10 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Bnice said:
Dzeko needs to work on his shooting
He's a £24m striker not a central defender or midfielder. He should be able to at least get a shot on target regularly. You are right that Negredo was worse tonight though.
Despite Negredo not having a good first half. I would of fancied him to score more then i did Dzeko after Jovetic come on. Negredo attacks the ball with aggression, Dzeko doesn't.

Negredo had to go off tonight, he was simply shocking in every aspect of his game and was NOT attacking anything with aggression.

I can't say that he was that much worse tonight than anybody else, the whole team just had a bad night, it happens. He missed a lot of shots against Watford, but scored one and set up another. He does tend to go for the glory long shot and send them way over but I still think he's a valuable player. Tonight Chelsea played a better game and we really missed some great players, as soon as I saw the team I had a gut feeling things might not go our way. We're still going to win the league and I think we'll beat the fuckers in the F.A Cup. I fucking hate Chelsea and their cocksmoking supporters

I think Negredo wasn't physically fit for this match while Dzeko simply had a bad day like the rest of the team.

It's not fair to bash our forwards because of this loss. We lost the game in the midfield area, we weren't able to create any really good chances, half of the time it seemed to me that we were 1 man down. We started off pretty well, but after conceiving that goal the whole team went into a state of shock from which we didn't really recover. I'm afraid that even Aguero wouldn't have been of much use while in that state.

Our strikers cost us the game, harsh reality.

Pellegrini sets this team up to score goals, and Negredo & Dzeko didn't provide this they made a meal especially Dzeko of some of their chances.

Though they are still class and Chelsea marked them and defended brilliantly making it very tough for them, especially Alvaro to try and get in behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.