Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pablo1 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Player of the Month ! How ?
Has he been out shagging every night? There's no fucking way it can refer to his on field performances. There were glimpses of class no doubt but not a chance he was the best player overall...unless you're Bosnian of course.
If, as you seem to suggest, a large proportion of the 5000+ votes were from Bosnians, that'd mean a pretty f**king poor showing from the rest of the world if their votes amounted to less than 1000 in total...

CaliforniaBlue said:
Pablo1 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Player of the Month ! How ?
Has he been out shagging every night? There's no fucking way it can refer to his on field performances. There were glimpses of class no doubt but not a chance he was the best player overall...unless you're Bosnian of course.
If, as you seem to suggest, a large proportion of the 5000+ votes were from Bosnians, that'd mean a pretty f**king poor showing from the rest of the world if their votes amounted to less than 1000 in total...
Never underestimate the power of the Bosnians. :-) I didn't suggest that the vast majority of those who voted were Bosnian, what I said was I didn't think there was a chance that he was the best player in a City shirt throughout January. The part I added about Bosnia was to hint that they would no doubt agree with the award, which after reading this thread I thought was close to the mark.

Roll on the summer.cant wait too get rid of this laaaazy git.makes my blood boil when I see him in a blue shirt.hes garbage.if u rate him u no nowt about the game.

-- Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 pm --

Roll on the summer.cant wait too get rid of this laaaazy git.makes my blood boil when I see him in a blue shirt.hes garbage.if u rate him u no nowt about the game.

the old abbey said:

You obviously know more than Mourinho, Wenger and Klop (and demonstrated this in stereo as well)!!

Tim of the Oak said:
the old abbey said:

You obviously know more than Mourinho, Wenger and Klop (and demonstrated this in stereo as well)!!
You like reading the sun pal.ive seen better centre forwards on sunday morning pitches.

the old abbey said:
Tim of the Oak said:
the old abbey said:

You like reading the sun pal.ive seen better centre forwards on sunday morning pitches.
You should become an agent. Can you think of the money you could make, finding players better than Edin on Sunday morning pitches?

Puppet Master Silva said:
With a very poor finish to the month you can only imagine Bosnians went in hard on this vote.

The month ended with a 5-1 victory at Tottenham in which Dzeko made a good contribution. Admittedly he missed chances too but most strikers do. Certainly nothing happened you could describe as "very poor". Delighted he has won this. He has noticeably become more of a team player recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.