Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one person says 8, one says 7 but the one saying less is being questioned.

Im going by the official records and statistics. Not personal interpretation.

pudge said:

It looked to me like the poster saying more was not only being questioned, but openly ridiculed. And which official records are you using? The Premier League? The FA? UEFA? FIFA? What definition are they using, as there seem to be several different ones? And even if you know the definition and are happy with it, surely you could acknowledge that some unofficial site might use a different definition.

CaliforniaBlue said:
pudge said:

It looked to me like the poster saying more was not only being questioned, but openly ridiculed. And which official records are you using? The Premier League? The FA? UEFA? FIFA? What definition are they using, as there seem to be several different ones? And even if you know the definition and are happy with it, surely you could acknowledge that some unofficial site might use a different definition.
Well weve seen one unofficial, that one word says it all, website credit a defenders clearance as an assist to the attacker.

Only Edin can make people scramble for a grey area.

And yes, the respective competitions offical statistics, as they are what are deemed official and definite.

I'll start a website and credit edin with 40 assists and set the criteria to "being in the squad", that will make it unofficially official

I like Dzeko, his attitude is ok etc. But for me he needs to be more clinical i.e. stop trying to blast it in at 80mph and try and be more clinical. He's frustrating at times, he has so many chances but manages to sky them over, miss a few 5yrd tap ins, then score a super volley 20yrds out that seems harder to score from than the 5yrd tap in lol.

If he sorted that part of his game out, he would be up there with worlds best strikers imho.

He seems to be a really nice person, unfortunately he is a shite footballer.

Never wins a ball in the air, first touch dreadful, shooting powder puff and if you breath on him he falls over.

Surely we deserve someone better.

he did have a good January. The lads I stand with were all pleasantly surprised by his form at the time.

He picked up an injury according to Pele and has played thro it.

Surely we could give Guidetti a run out instead of asking injured players to put a shift in?

East15East said:
he did have a good January. The lads I stand with were all pleasantly surprised by his form at the time.

He picked up an injury according to Pele and has played thro it.

Surely we could give Guidetti a run out instead of asking injured players to put a shift in?

Yeah, if only Guidetti wasn't sitting on Stokes bench........

noise said:
I read somewhere he had 7 goals 8 assists in the month of January. His work ethic has been great and so has been his overall game. Well deserved.
He did indeed have 7 goals, Aguero also had 7 goals, whereas Negredo had 9!

January was a month where there were several players who put in great performances, my personal choice would have been Negredo over Dzeko, but I can't say Dzeko didn't play well in January so it's not completely unrealistic that he's won the award.

CaliforniaBlue said:
pudge said:

And just to totally sow confusion, the OS has him down as :-

........................League... Cup
Appearances...... 19........ 4
Goals..............,.... 10........ 7
Assists..........,,,,,,... 2......... 2

That's for the season of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.